Hoth, missing, Obi Wan

Here we go The Empire Strikes Back

3rd POV

In space a Star Destroyer is flying by then coming out of the hanger is probe droids heading in different direction a few droids are heading in a certain direction towards the planet Hoth but then shots fire at them by a separatist cruiser all, but one got destroyed it passes the atmosphere and crash into the surface slowly coming out the Droid turns around and heads in a direction.

Meanwhile a figure is riding on a Tauntaun across the snow the Tauntaun bellows moving around until it stops on top of a small hill it turns its head while the figure looks around then takes off the cloth covering his lower face and raise his goggles to reveal to be Luke Skywalker, he looks around then saw a something crash into the hill from a distance.

Staring at it Luke grabs his binoculars and has a look seeing smoke he lowers them and raise his arm pushing the snow out of the way pressing a few buttons Luke said "Echo 3 to Echo 7" Staring at the smoke "Han, old buddy, do you read me" He lower his arm a bit looking around then Han said "Loud and clear, kid".

Luke turn his head "What's up" Luke raise his arm he said "Well, I finished my circle" He looks around "I don't pick up any life readings" Han said "There isn't enough life on this ice cube to fill a space cruiser" Luke turns while Han riding a Tauntaun moving "Sensors are in place" Han keeps moving "I'm going back" Raising his arm Luke said "Right, I'll see you shortly".

He looks towards the area "There's a meteorite that hit the ground near here" He move a bit "I want to check it out" Luke lower his arm a bit "It won't take long" Suddenly his Tauntaun braying surprising him "Steady, girl" His Tauntaun moves "What's the matter" Luke scratch her neck "You smell something".

He looks only for a Wampa to roar and swing it's arm hitting Luke off his Tauntaun fell on the ground bleeding and the Wampa raors killing the Tauntaun it fell dead next to Luke who is being dragged by the Wampa by the leg unconscious.

Meanwhile Han's ride into Echo base, passing Rebels he stop and got off Rebel took his Tauntuan away as Han lower his hood and take his hat off looking around and walk forward he takes his gloves off and walk under an X-wing towards the Millennium Falcon passing as Rebels work Han calls "Chewie" On top is Chewie using a torch "Chewie"?

Chewie stops looks towards him "Chewie" Chewie groans raising his torch as Han raise his hands "All right" He lowers them "Don't lose your temper" He motion a direction "I'll come right back give you a hand" He begins to walk as Chewie grunts raising his goggles and went back to work using the torch.

Meanwhile Han enters the command centre passing a Rebel heading down the stairs looking around he stops as Leia frowning looking towards Han before turning around Han turns walking pass a couple of Rebels towards Carlist Rieeken who looks to him he ask "Solo" Han said "No sign of life out there, General" Carlist looks back "The sensors are in place thou".

Carlist lower his hand Han said "You'll know if anything comes around" Leia watch him as Carlist ask "Commander Skywalker reported in yet" Staring Han said "No" He looks at the monitor "He's checking out a meteorite that hit near his location" Carlist stands up holding a headset he said "With all the meteor activity in this system, it's going to be difficult to spot approaching ships".

He looks to Han "I just received word from a cruiser that a few shots fire at the meteors one got through" Han said "Must be that then" He looks at Carlist "General, I got to leave" Leia stares at him hearing this "I can't stay anymore" Carlist said "I'm sorry to hear that" Leia turns back as Han said "Well, there's a price on my head" He stares "If I don't pay Jabba the Hutt, I'm a dead man".