Childbirth, Lord Raven, and separations

3rd POV

Anakin and Obi Wan both walk up the stairs passing R3 who had move next to Aayla he whistles and beeps Aayla looks around she ask "Axel" Neither Anakin and Obi Wan they walk pass to the shuttle Aayla and R3 who beeps looking to her "Come on, R3" They went up the ramp entering the shuttle and stop by C-3PO who said "We should leave this dreadful place".

Obi Wan pat C-3PO shoulder Anakin said "You're right" He walks pass him Padme who lies on a bed holding her stomach breathing she sees them and Anakin to kneels by Padme and hold her hand while Obi Wan place a hand on her shoulder slowly Padme said "Obi Wan, Ani".

Anakin holds her hand he said "We're right here, Padme" Aayla watch them Padme takes a deep breath Padme ask "Where is Axel" Anakin place a hand on her cheek he said "Please rest, Padme" Slowly Padme close her eyes while Anakin looks to Obi Wan who doesn't say anything slowly he walks Aayla follow him leaving Anakin and Padme together with C-3PO, R3 and R2 with them.

The shuttle leaves the platform and leaves the surface and the planet Aayla on the controls and Obi Wan place a hand on his head and covers the lower half of his face and Aayla look to him frowning she knows what happened down there.

Meanwhile Axel still alive tries to climb up moaning softly he uses the Force to slowly move up groaning away from the lava suddenly a shuttle flies and heads for a platform the wings went up and the shuttle lands while Axel looks up to hear a Clone call "Your Majesty, this way" Axel looks down Sidious and the two clones stop at the top of the hill.

Sidious points said "There he is" He saw the state he is in "He's still alive" Axel use the Force to turn around looking up Sidious turns "Get a medical capsule immediately" The Clone nods said "Yes, sir" Sidious moves "Right away" The Clone looks to the other and nods they run to get one while Sidious walks down to where Axel who is moaning softly Sidious kneels down and place a hand on Axel.

Meanwhile on an asteroid that has a station on it inside Yoda is meditating alone then Organa walks into the room looking at him Organa said "Excuse me, Master Yoda" Yoda opens his eyes and turns to Organa "Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Aayla Secura has made contact" The ship heads for the station it goes inside a hanger and lands.

The ramp lowers Anakin carrying Padme in his arms he runs out with Obi Wan and Aayla behind him Organa runs to them he said "We'll take her to the medical centre" He motion "Quickly" C-3PO, R2 and R3 comes out while Anakin runs following Organa with Aayla and Obi Wan behind him.

Meanwhile two V-wing ships are escorting the shuttle to a tower on Coruscant raining right now the wings went up and the shuttle lands on the platform and a V-wing lands behind it as four clones walking forward with Axel on a sketcher with Sidious walking behind them Axel wearing a mask to breath.

Meanwhile Yoda, Anakin, Obi Wan, Organa, Aayla, C-3PO, R2 and R3 are watching Padme being treated then a D6/GH-7 comes out it stops in front of Obi Wan and Anakin it said "Medically, she's completely healthy" It raise his arms "However she is in labour" Shock Obi Wan ask "She's having a baby" Nodding the Droid said "Yes and we need the father to support her for the babies" Shock Anakin ask "Babies" The Droid said "She's carrying twins" Obi Wan walks pass Anakin who stares at Padme who lies there.

Meanwhile Axel is on a table and droids begin to work on him putting robotic legs and arms on him attaching it causing Axel to scream loudly moving his new robotic arm before putting it on the table screaming again.

Obi Wan and Anakin are in the room as Padme screams and whimpering giving birth and they hear a baby crying looking to a Chroon-Tan Droid it said "Es-see-tah oy-doh" Anakin looks at Padme he said "It's a boy" Padme said "Luke" Luke cries and Obi Wan holds him and lowers Luke to Padme who smiles raising a hand "Oh, Luke".