Rebel Meeting, Endor

3rd POV

Meanwhile at the Rebel Alliance has assembled inside a couple of Rebels enter the room to see more Rebels talking to one another walking Han said "Well, look at you-" Lando in new clothing "...a general, huh" Smiling Lando said "Someone must have told them about my little manoeuvre at the Battle of Tanaab".

He looks at Han who said "Well, don't look at me, pal" He shake his head "I just said you were a fair pilot" Han looks to the side "I didn't know they were looking for somebody to lead this crazy attack" He looks back to Lando who said "I'm surprised they didn't ask you to do it" Moving a bit Han ask "Who says they didn't" He sits down next to Chewie smiling "But I ain't crazy".

He points at Lando "You're the respectable one, remember" Lando smiles at Han then Leia sits next to Han and chimes are heard catching everyone's attention to Mon Mothma who looks at them turning her head Mothma said "The emperor's made a critical error, and the time for our attack has come" A hologram device rises "The data brought to us by the Bothan spies pinpoint the exact location of the emperor's new battle station".

The lights in the middle turns off for the hologram to activate to reveal Endor and the Death Star turning and Mothma turns her gaze "We also know that the weapon systems of this Death Stare are not yet operational" Han looks to Leia and back "With the imperial fleet spread throughout the galaxy, in a vain effort to engage us, it is relatively unprotected"

The Death Star goes pass staring at it "But most important of all, we've learned that the emperor himself is personally overseeing the final stages of the construction of this Death Star" Lando look to Han who looks forward and Mothma stares "Many Bothans died to bring us this information" Lowering her gaze before turn to raise her arm "Admiral Arkbar, please".

Mothma moves back for Ackbar who nods stepping forward Ackbar said "You can see here the Death Star orbiting the forest moon of Endor" Turning his head "Although the weapon systems on this death Star are not yet operational..." Han, Chewie and Leia stare at the hologram "...the Death Star does have a strong defence mechanism".

Ackbar takes a deep breath "It is protected by an energy shield which is generated from the nearby forest moon of Endor" He raise his hand for the shield to go over the Death Star from Endor "The shield must be deactivated if any attack is to be attempted" Ackbar takes another deep breath "Once the shield is down, our cruisers will create a perimeter..."

The Death Star grew, and the shield goes down and a small blue light goes through a tunnel "...while the fighters fly into the superstructure and attempt to knock out the main reactor" The light reach the reactor making an explosion and Ackbar turns hologram off he looks up "General Calrissian has volunteered to lead the fighter attack" Lando turn his gaze.

Looking to him Han said "Good luck" Lando looks to him "You're going to need it" Turning Ackbar raise his hand "General Madine" Walking forward Madine said "We have stolen a small imperial shuttle" Ackbar walks back to his spot "Disguised as a cargo ship and using a secret imperial code, a strike team will land on the moon and deactivate the shield generator".

Rebels talk to one another looking to R2 who beeps C-3PO said "Sounds dangerous" Leaning Leia said "I wonder who they found to pull that off" Han looks to her as a Rebel ask "Is it possible that Fulcrum can help in this situation" Looking towards the Rebel spot Madine said "We had no contact with Fulcrum so I'm afraid we have to do this without him".

Suddenly a Voice call "There is no need" Everyone looks to see standing at a door with two Manga Guards behind is Fulcrum who lower the hood to reveal him wearing a silver helmet "I decided to come personally to help out in this attack" He walks down the stairs met with Madine who said "We just discuss the plan on how to take out the shield and the Death Star".