I was so fucking stupid

I played myself into his little games and lies

“No princess I-”

“I should have known though. I mean you were always a head of me in getting information about our rival. You gave me so many hints but I was too stupid to read into them,” I said while harshly wiping my tears.

“You're not stupid,"

“Shut up," I said as I aimed the gun at his head.

“That day when you told me that the person might be working from inside. The night of your birthday party you were with her. I should have known and digged into things-” I stopped before looking away.

I blinked back my tears before looking at him

“You played me-” I started

“Baby no-,”

“Yes you did and now I feel like a fucking fool all over again because I fell for an asshole who was only using me to take my power. James was right no one wants unless they want something from me,” I said as my tears fell.

At least he didn't try to kill me in my sleep

“Royalty I'm inlove with you,” he said and I started shaking my head.

“No you don't. You're just lying,”

“I'm not fucking lying Eleonora. I love you," he said

“Well too bad because whatever I felt for you is long gone,”

“Don't say that,” he said and I looked at step towards him.

“I trusted you Lorenzo, I brought you into my life and house; the place I felt safe when I didn't have my parents. My parents liked you and daddy doesn't just warm to guys or women who wants to be with me because he doesn't think there's anyone in this world who's good enough for his children. I let you in on my biggest secret while we we're working against me with my cousin,” I said as memories flash through my brain.

I remembered everything thing now and that's the reason as I to why I'm so emotional right now.

All the memories and mixed emotions came down on me like a heavy rainstorm.

“Royalty I fell inlove-”

“Don’t say those words again or I'll kill you right now,” I said after taking of the safety off the gun.

“Princess put the gun down,” he said.

“Stop calling me by your stupid nicknames,” I shouted at him

“Put the gun down,”

“Shut-”

He grabbed the gun and we ended up tackling each other for the gun. The gun went off in a couple seconds and we froze. He released the gun before looking into my eyes.

I looked down as his stomach and he was bleeding heavily. He fell the ground and I threw the gun on to the bed after placing on the safety.

“Lorenzo,” I said as he grabbed his stomach.

“Fuck,” I said before taking off his shirt that I was wearing.

I fold it before placing it on the wound. He placed pressure on it and I ran into the bathroom.

The door was wide open so I knew it was a bathroom. What I didn't know was if I would find a first aid kit inside or not.

After finding it and I ran back into the room. I took out all I need and got to business.