Twelve: A View to a Kill.

The next morning, Stefan's eyes opened, seeing he was in his own bedroom...

He looked behind him, seeing Ellie sleeping peacefully beside him, then down at her arm around him.

He signed.

"I've done it again. Not that I regret it."

He was obviously speaking to himself, seeing Ellie was still asleep. He lay back on the bed.

He pulled the covers off of him, and he sped to stand up

He pulled the covers off of him, and he sped to stand up. He looked back at her to see she was still sleeping. He walked over to his wardrobe and using his speed to put some clothes on.

He opened his bedroom door to find Klaus standing there.

"Leaving her so soon? Isn't this your bedroom? I don't think a one-night stands work like that, mate."

Stefan glared at him, he didn't class it as a one-night stand, but he was just gonna let Klaus assume whatever he wanted.

Later, Ellie had woken up and put on a dressing gown and walked downstairs to see Klaus and Stefan sat down...

"Invading privacy. Klaus, you're like some Creeping Tom." Ellie said, plopping down on the chair.

"I apologise for breaking up his escape plan out of his own room." Said Klaus.

"You were really escaping? You regret it that much, huh?" Ellie asked.

"No. That isn't what I was doing." Stefan said, glaring at Klaus. "I... I... can we talk about this later?"

Rebekah walked in and she saw them all.

"You're late. I do have some urgent business. Or have we forgotten our paranoid brother Kol running around... with a white oak stake and homicide on the brain?" Klaus asked, looking up at Rebekah.

"He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget." Rebekah said.

"Yes, well, unfortunately, he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers." Klaus said.

Rebekah groaned. "Poor Nik. How will you ever get your way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us."