Eleven: Catch Me If You Can.

*Flashback...*

Later that night, Matt was running through the woods...

He turned around to see a vampire was after them.

He hid behind a tree and looked behind him, and he turned around. The vampire bit into his neck.

Matt groaned, and the vampire dropped on the floor and Jeremy stands behind him holding a crossbow.

*End of Flashback...*

With Jeremy, Matt, Damon, and Klaus...

"No way. I'm not doing this." Jeremy said.

"What makes you think you have a choice?" Asked Klaus.

"You have to kill vampires to complete the Hunter's Mark. Mark equals cure. You're in a bar full of almost-vampires, so get your hunt on." Damon tells him.

"Screw you. You said I wouldn't have to kill innocent people." Jeremy said.

"Jeremy, they're not people." Said Damon.

"Enough. Have at it, or else." Klaus says.

"I don't take orders from you, dick."

Jeremy throws the stake onto the bar

"Hunters can't be compelled." Jeremy said.

Klaus chuckled and walked over to him.

"You're right. I can't compel you. But if your conscience is getting in the way, allow me to make it easy for you. Because I can compel them." Klaus says.

Damon watched a woman fed them her blood.

"I'm gonna give you a two-minute head start, then send every vampire in here after you. You kill them, or they kill your friend, Matt." Klaus said.

"Whoa. Wait a second." Matt says.

"No, no. You turn them, he kills them. That was the deal, Klaus." Damon tells him.

"I'm taking artistic license." Klaus says.

"He can't take them all on at the same time." Said Damon.

"With you as his coach, he'll be fine. It's Matt I'm worried about." Klaus says, smiling softly, looking at Matt.

"Jeremy, go get the weapons out of the car. I'll be right behind you. Both of you." Damon said, looking at Matt.

"If I hear an engine start, I'll kill Matt myself!" Klaus shouted.

Later, Matt is leaning against a tree and holding his neck...

"You okay?" Jeremy asked.

"I just need a second."

"We don't have a second. They can smell your blood. We need to go." Jeremy said.

Jeremy stood up and spun around, pointing his crossbow at Damon. Damon snatched the crossbow off of him.