Chapter 19: Climactic Finish

Pov Artoria Pendragon
After Kurumi asked me that question I fall silent for a bit. It was because I'm planning my next course of action.

Just when I was deep in thought. Merlin tapped me on the shoulder which got me out of my thought process.

"My king, What is your plan?" She asked me still in her invisible form.

"Stay invisible. I'll call you out when things get heated" I whispered to her without breaking eye contact on Kurumi and Origami.

"Understood" She replied as she floated higher above to get a good vantage point.

"So? Are you going to answer my question? Artoria?" I heard Kurumi said infront of me.

"I am here to stop what you're planning Origami. It's better off you don't go with your plan" I announced while I set my gaze on the white haired spirit.

"What do you know about my past?" Origami bursted which was a big difference to her usual stoic self.

"Please, Origami listen. It is time to move on, your paren-"

"They're dead!! That's why I need help from nightmare to see who killed them and I intend to change it!" She cut me off before I finished my sentence. She is going to be hard to convince.

"Yes, I know your anger but you must not let it consume you. It's time to move on, your parents would be happy if you do." I said, this is going to take the charisma of a king, luckily I am.

"You don't know what it's like to have everything then suddenly nothing within a blink of an eye!! You don't know anything!!!" She then screamed that last part, tears dripping down her cheeks.

"I've seen my kingdom fall before my eyes, I've seen my loyal knights betray and kill me in Camlann hill, and I've seen what it looks like when you loose yourself just for the betterment of a kingdom. I know this feeling all to well Origami. I just move on knowing that's what my people would have wanted"

"That changes nothing! I will get revenge for my parents deaths!! And I'll even save them in the process!! Do it Nightmare!!" She looks at Kurumi. The latter just shrugged and summons Zafkiel.

"**** Kurumi don't!!" I tried to stop her but It was already to late.

"Zafkiel, Yud Bet" she said as shadow energy entered her flintlock and then she shoots Origami with it.

Origami then disappeared in infront of me.

"Kurumi!! What the hell!?" I asked her in anger.

"I wanted to see for myself what is it that made her that way." She explained without a care.

"Tch! Merlin Plan B" I said as a white and purple light surrounded my body and before I knew it. I was onboard the Fraxinus.

"Artoria? What are you doing here?" Kotori said in suprise as she turned her attention away from the main monitor.

"Get Shido here. Now!" I shouted in haste as Kotori read the act and ordered Reine to teleport Shido here.

After a few minutes of waiting Shido ran inside the bridge. He was exhausted from running all the way to teh bridge from the teleportation room.

"What was the reason you came here urgently?" Kotori asked as she sat down on her commander chair.

"It's Origami, She became a spirit" I said as everyone's eyes went wide from shock.

"Out of all people, Origami would be the last one I thought to become a spirit" Kotori said in a shock as she and Shido looked at each other and both nodded.