Chapter 13: Confrontation

Pov, Artoria Pendragon.
Me, Shido, Mordred and Kurumi busted into the stadium where this whole ordeal began. We ran down the hallway and once we were in the main atrium we stared down the diva who was surrounded by the spirits under her control.

"So, you have returned. You have a lot of guts to come face me head on" She says staring down us.

"Remember the plan" I whispered to the four if them which earned and understanding nod.

"NOW!" I shouted transforming into my lancer form. Me and Mordred lunged at the spirits with the goal of incapacitating them so that Shido could be alone with Miku.

Miku's face contorted into a smile as she saw my lancer body. Mainly because my breasts grew in size every time I was in this form..... I forgot Miku likes her girls with big breasts..... Hentai....

I thrusted Rhongomyniad in the center of their formation so that they would be broken up. A golded ray of light headed towards the place where I thrusted. The spirits saw this and they did as I thought and went to dodge.

"Mordred" I said while looking at the knight beside me. She gave me and nod and lunged towards the second group of spirits. Kurumi's clones then popped out of her shadow to help distract the spirits.

In the chaos, While all of them were distracted. Kurumi managed to close the gap between her and Miku. She bleps her tongue at her as she sank in her shadow.

"The rest is up to you, Shido-san~" she says to Shido behind as the blue headed boy gave her a nod and jumped in her shadow after Miku.

While the two were talking inside her shadow. Me and Mordred were holding off the other spirits. Mordred has Kaguya, and Yuzuru while I was against Yoshino and Yoshinon (Zadkiel).

"Sorry to do this Yoshino, Yoshinon." I said to myself while dodging their ice attacks. Again I was dodging, weaving and ducking to avoid her attacks. Thanks to training training with Mordred, my body and mind acted as one and I dodge faster than before.

I thrusted Rhongomyniad into one of Yoshinon's legs. The leg got severed and the giant monster rabbit fell. Yoshino was falling but I managed to catch her before she hit the ground. I breath a sigh of relief when i saw she was alright. I look back to see Mordred smirking, enjoying her duel with the Yamai twins.

After a couple of minutes fighting, Shido went out of Kurumi's shadow as well as Miku. The latter still unfazed on helping us so the fight continued on.

"It's no use, we have to retreat. Mordred" I said as Mordred gave a nod. Red lighting surrounded her body as her sword glowed a bright red.

I then imparted mana into Rhongomyniad as the holy lance glowed a golden colour.

"Light,"

"may you be released from the ends of the world."

The spirits braced themselves as they sensed the enormous signature coming from my lance and Mordred's sword.

"This for sure will be the wicked blade that will destroy my father!"

"Split the heavens and tether the earth, anchor of the storm!"

"Clarent Blood Arthur!!!"

"Rhongomyniad!!!"

he scene was blanketed by red and gold light confusing the spirits. The whole stadium started to collapse because it couldn't handle two noble phantasms being used in there. In the confusion we managed to sneak out of there.