Chapter 5: The Knight of Treachery

Pov, Unknown
I wake up in a forest late a night. My eyes were looking straight at the moon and I move my body to get up. I did so and looked down and still wore my silver and red armor.

I took down my helmet and breathe in the air, it was peaceful. I then remember the events before I got knocked out.

Father.... Camelot.... I had killed her... But I also died in the process. Is this heaven? Better find out for myself.

"Alright, lets see what this place has to offer" I said to myself as I disappeared into the treeline.

Pov, Artoria Pendragon.
Well that was a bust, I already drew a summoning circle and pulled some of my blood in it. Nothing happened, no command spells, no bright red light, and most of all no servant. I guess this is to be expected...

"Sigh... This is going to take a while to clean" I said to myself while picking up a mop and started cleaning.

After 30 minutes or so, I have cleaned up everything and managed to get everything back into place. It was really late at night do might as well go to sleep.

I change into my nightgown and sit on my bed. I'm still getting used to being a girl. Showering is still a bother to me because of my breasts. I'm also not used to washing long hair.

I kind of wish my older sister is here. She would always bathe, feed and play with me when I was kid. Knowing her, she would probably lecture me on how to wash a woman's hair.

I giggle to myself thinking about the countless if times she would lecture me. Especially about the one about taking care of plants.

I then frown while I look at the moon near the window. The moonlight shining through the window, slightly Illuminating the apartment I'm in.

I'm sure hearing the news of my death would shatter her... But knowing her, she would always bounce back no matter what

A hopefull smile comes across my face as I laid down the bed and within the few short moments went to sleep.

Pov Kotori Itsuka.
It's been 3 days and still no sign of <Monarch>, the Fraxinus'cameras detected something earlier but when it arrived, there was nothing there.

"Damn.... Where could she be hiding?" I asked myself while staring down the Fraxinus' bridge and into the glass windows infront of me. Shido and the spirits left earlier to go get some sleep after a day of trying to find them. They went early because they have to prepare for that school trip.

Anyway, the problem is we can't detect Reiryoku from Saber. It spiked by the ten thousands, a number only inverse spirits can achive, when she released that attack. Now we cannot detect anything, even if we scanned through the city.

Since she's not outputing any Reiryoku right now, we need to find her visually. We scanned through the city and found nothing. Right now the Fraxinus' cameras were searching up and down the city trying to find her.

"We cannot let that sword fall under DEM's hands" I said to myself looking at the monitor infront of me.

The Next Day, Pov, Artoria Pendragon
I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping outside my window. It's currently 7:00AM and I think I should go on a morning jog. After all, I need to keep this body physically fit to fight what is comming.

"Alright, I'm going on a jog" I said to myself cheking my clothes into a sports bra.

2 days ago I managed to buy some underwear at the local mall. I was blushing the whole time, I didn't really know there are so many types of bras. I had to get help from an employee because I was so embarrassed.

Ahem... Anyway I changed to my new clothes, picked up a face towel, and some water and headed out of the apartment, of course I locked the door.

I ran in the suburbs, passing different houses, different roads and as well as different sites. I marked them down so that I'll be able to get my way back easily.

As I was running along the sidewalk that is next to the forest. I saw a figure, silver armor with red accents, blonde hair.... No, it couldn't be.

I took a detour right and ran towards the figure. I jumped through the treeline and followe it. I then reached a clearing where the person I saw earlier was standing.

"Modred?....." I said outloud as she turned her face towards me.

Pov, Mordred Le Fay
I was looking for my way till I saw a road.

"Ugh finally, I can get out of thi-...." My words were stopped by the person jogging Infront of me.

"Impossible..." I said to myself quietly.

The figure was her...... Father?..... How can this be? I killed her.... I saw her die by my sword.... Maybe it's just an coincidence and she just looks like father.

The person then looks towards me and her eyes widened. She then took a sharp right and ran towards me.

"**** Not good.... She definitely saw me" I said to myself running away from the scene.

I pass countless trees until I come across a clearing. I then stopped and thought to myself.

"If this is heaven... Then It would make sense for father to be here..." I said to myself as the person behind me stopped just a few meters infront of me.

"Mordred?...." She says while she stared at me. She looks like she's seen a ghost.

I then turn around to face her. I was still in my armor with my helmet down. I am still angry at Father for all the hardships she had put me through, and in the end it accumulated to both of us killing each other.

"Father....." I said with a disappointed tone with a hint of anger. I then materialize clarent, raise my helmet to cover my head, and charge towards her, intending to finish off what I started.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Okay okay okay, I chose Mordred because ya know, more drama. P.S im not all that familiar with Mordred's personality so please dont bonk me.... AS ALWAYS HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!)