Chapter 3: Spirit? or something else?

Pov, Shido Itsuka.
I got teleported on my sister's ship. The Fraxinus, Ratatoskr's latest generation airship filled with technology that helped me seal Yoshino, Kotori and Tohka. Speaking of Tohka, after we got teleported, she immediately got rused into the medbay so that Reine could treat her.

Right now I'm at the bridge with Yoshino behind me looking at my sister Kotori. She keeps looking at a picture of Saber when she was fighting Tohka.

"It's like she is holding something Invisible, like a weapon perhaps?" She turned towards us and.

"Shido, do you recall anything before that golden light?" She asked me with a face that earned her title of the commander of the Fraxinus.

"I-I just remember Saber holding a sword. It was glowing a bright golden light" I said remeniscenting of the moment she started chanting something.

"Did you hear anything before she released that attack" She asked me again, this time she put her index finger under her chin.

"Y-yes..." I paused stuttering, trying to remember what she said before releasing the attack.

"EXCALIBUR!!!"

"Excalibur...... That's what I heared" I replied to Kotori.

Kotori's eyes immediately widened and she turns her back to use, barking orders to the crew.

"Find her!! At all costs!! We cannot let the sword of promised victory get into anyone's hands!!"

"Sword of promised victory?" I asked to which Kotori faced us again facepalming.

"Shido.... i don't think Saber is a spirit. Do you know the story of King Arthur?" She asked me.

"I-i don't remember" I replied stuttering.

"Sigh, According to british legend, King Arthur was the king of Camelot... He weilded a sword, forged by a great wizard that is imbued with fairy essence. In short because of it's power, it's been dubbed, The sword of Promised victory."

(Pls don't bonk me, I know little about the Arthurian Legend)

"I-I see... And that sword?"

"Is the one Saber is carrying" She finished earning her a stare of schock from me.

"So you're saying, Saber is carrying possibly the most powerful sword in history?" I asked, my mouth a gape, but Yoshino managed to calm me down by tugging my shirt. I lean down and pat her on the head.

"That's Exactly what I'm saying. Many people will try to get thier grubby hands on it for their own benefits, we have to make sure no one gets that sword." She said while looking back at the monitors infront of her.

"Commander, I remember that King Arthur was the only person who can weild Excalibur" Reine jumped into the conversation.

"Reine, How's Tohka?" I asked, worried about the gluten that is Tohka.

"Don't worry Shin, She's stable and will recover after a few hours" She replied with a reassuring tone, even though the bags under her eyes suggest Reine herself Isin't looking too good.

"We need to find her. Give me a immediate report once you spot her" She barked the orders towards the crew members infornt of her.