twelve

yournana: jeno

theonlyjeno: hmm?

yournana: can you hangout with me today

theonlyjeno: of course, where?

yournana: let's meet up at the convenience store

theonlyjeno: convenience store-?

yournana: yeah i want snacks

theonlyjeno: alrighty then!

—————

jaemin waited for the other in the cold breezing wind. he totally forgot to check how the weather was gonna be so he didn't bother bringing out a jacket or anything to keep him warm. even though the sun was beaming right at him, he still got the chills.

he waited until he saw a figure coming up to him.

"i'm here." jeno says with a smile.

jaemin made sure to pay attention to his feelings, since the only reason why he invited jeno to hang out was to see if he was simply in love with him. but, so far he didn't feel anything.

"let's go, i want to buy some snacks." jaemin replies as he happily walks his way inside the convenience store.

he skipped through each aisle with a bunch of snacks in his hand, jeno following along.

"do you want me to hold some of them?" jeno asks while bringing his arms out to jaemin.

"no, it's oka-"

"aish, i shouldn't have asked if i already knew the answer. let me carry them for you, jaemin." jeno says and proceeds to grab all the snacks from jaemin's hand and placed them in his.

jaemin felt his heart beat go faster and faster as he stared at jeno carrying his snacks.

"is this what jaehyun was talking about?" he thought before slowly grabbing more snacks from the shelf.

jeno continued to grab the snacks from jaemins hands and escort everything to his, making jaemin quite flustered.

"i'm done." jaemin says before heading towards the front to pay for all the snacks. jeno placed down the snacks carefully on the counter and watched as the cashier scanned everything.

"$11.99 please." the lady smiled. jaemin was about to pull out his wallet but jeno beat him to it.

"here." jeno handed his card to the cashier lady and input his card. jaemin was frozen and still trying to process what happen.

"please input your password sir."

jaemin watched as jeno payed for everything that he collected. as jeno finished paying, the lady placed all the snacks inside a white plastic bag.

"j-jeno-" jaemin was honestly surprised, but quite annoyed at the other since he payed for the snacks that wasn't even his.

"mhm?" jeno answered while grabbing the bag, holding on to it while jaemin had his hand out.

"give me the bag.." jaemin said, almost in a whisper tone but jeno seemed to have good hearing senses anyways.

"it's okay jaemin, i'll hold on to it for now."

jaemin frowned as his eyes slightly widen, "first you pay for my snacks, and now you're willing to hold the bag for me? jeno just give me the bag!"

the younger tried to sound as demanding as possible, but jeno refused. jaemin just sighed and walked out of the convenience store, knowing that there was other people in there and he didn't want to create a scene over a stupid bag.

"where do you wanna go now?" jeno asks as a beam of sunlight hit his face, which he soon covered with his hand.

"let's order food and have a picnic!" jaemin smiles before going on his phone to see where they could pick up food.

"i'm paying though." he continues—making jeno look at him with a smirk plastered on his face.

"i can pay jaemin."

"i'm the one who invited you out, i should be paying!"

jeno just chuckled as the other got whiny over who was gonna pay for the food, but eventually jeno was the one who ended up paying for whatever reason.

"the food will be ready in 20 minutes." jeno says as he puts his phone back into his pocket, along with his wallet.

"why are you paying for everything? let me pay for something at least once! i owe you!" jaemin whined, and that just made jeno laugh.

"you don't owe me anything jaemin, i am willing to pay for everything."

"yeah yeah, whatever. let's just start walking now, i'm pretty sure the food will be ready by the time we get there." jaemin says as he puts his hands into his pockets and started walking away, jeno soon following behind him.

as the two were peacefully walking, jaemin seemed to not be paying attention for a split second and totally forgot he was walking on the road.

the next second he felt a hand grab his waist and pull him back onto the sidewalk.

"pay attention, a car could've hit you." jeno says as he leaned into the younger's ear.

jaemin's cheeks then turned slightly red as he felt jeno's breath against his neck. he felt his stomach doing these weird turns all around the place and immediately remembered what jaehyun told him.

"don't tell me i'm actually falling for him..."