𝟽;𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎.

Start from the beginning

Your eyes shine, captivated by details, stirring your interest and prompting a desire to follow Riki.

But first, you need the requirements to apply to school.

With your I: E Core, you read the given content.

Birth Certificate...

You read aloud the sole document needed.

In that moment, you recollect the paper from the night before.

Swiftly searching your bag, no time wasted, for the birth certificate you know you brought along.

Next, a welcoming sight-the unopened cardboard box from last night.

You cradle it in your hands, unfolding a neatly arranged ensemble within.

A closer look reveals an embroidered logo on one of the neckties.

Sorting through your I: E Core, trying to decipher its significance, images of a particular school flood your mind.

Rumi...

Short doubts linger, yet you realize that your tester wants you to join Riki at school.

Glancing at the clock, you realize you'll be late, but eagerness propels you forward.

Snatching yesterday's towel, you hasten to the restroom, anticipation in your steps.

Here, this is your class. Have fun!

Anticipating a lengthier procedure, you are surprised to find it quicker than expected.

The school, being public, operates with more flexibility. Specifically, they don't actively oversee the final year, and applying in the midst of the first term posed no hindrance.

Guided by the front office staff, you reach your designated room. They leave, confident you've found your way.

Watching her form dwindle, you face the door ahead.

With a cautious twist of the doorknob, you open the door.

Click,

clack.

Click,

clack.

The short heels of your school shoes make a high-pitched thud that reverberates throughout the room louder than you expected as the students are being too quiet.

Gradually, you become aware of how all of the students' gazes concentrate on you.

You are interested to meet most of the students, but there is one in particular.