Meeting again

Pavithra

2 months later

The new job was fine. Prem wasn't in my department, but I got to see him at times. He was friendly. I got the impression that he was a good person.
I hadn't gone home yet, and I missed my family.. I had to plan to go back to my town..

My present project was stressful. One day, as I was working on my laptop busily, I heard Prem's voice. I looked up and saw Dhruv with him. I didn't see his face, as they were turned away from me, but I knew it was him. I could recognize his flowy hair and stature and of course the jacket. I was surprised to see him..

"What was he doing here"

I couldn't see him properly as they were walking, so I stood up, I wanted to see how he was, so I followed them.

They went inside my manager's cabin. What was Dhruv doing here? I got a call from my client and couldn't wait till he came out. I couldn't see him.

That evening, I went to my PG and had a conversation with Tanya. Dhruv had indeed helped her brother and she was happy.

Then I called my parents. My father was still unhappy with my decision and tried to convince me, and I ended up fighting with him again.

Then I spoke with my sister, it had been long since I spoke to her.

Deepa : Why don't you like Prem Di, he is handsome and is good, you told he helped you get a job.

Me: You too teddy? I thought you would be against papa's decision, I can't marry him

Deepa: I'm not asking you to marry him! You could be in a relationship right? Date him!

Me: Date? Seriously..No way. I don't do casual relationships

Deepa: Di, come on, which generation are you in? Date for some time, if you don't like you can break up

Me: Teddy! When did you start speaking like this? Anyone I should know about?

Deepa: No Di, I wish..nothing is working out.. how about you introduce me to some guys

Me: Is that how you talk to your sister!

Deepa: Come on Di, we are like friends right.. anyways talking about guys.. I wanted to ask you for a long time, did you get to know Prem's friend who came to our house that day. He radiated hotness

Me: Dhruv? I didn't tell you about him yet..I needed some time to take in everything...
you won't believe it, that man is a don or something!

Deepa: What ! Seriously?

I narrated whatever had happened to Deepa

Deepa: I'm so jealous of you Di, you got 2 hot guys around, would you go for the good one or the bad guy.

I sighed. Deepa was so immature

Me: Deepa, Here I thought you would show some concern about me being kidnapped, and you are talking nonsense. I have nothing to do with both of them. And listen teddy, no one goes for the bad guy in real life. One should be mad to do that.

Deepa: Di! You are so naïve.

Me: Teddy! Concentrate on your studies. This is your final year, you should get a good job

Deepa: Oh..Di..not you too, we were having an interesting conversation right..

This Deepa was unbelievable. Tanya gestured to me from the side. Oh..yah she had asked me to accompany her to the temple.