Chapter 21 : the finals. Lets go Dominate.

Start from the beginning

She has visited him many times in the forest but its been 3 years since he saw her last. Merl then put forward her hand as she said " Let's handshake on for a good and fair match.". Izuku smiled as he shook her hand and said " Good luck Merl , lets give our best.". Both trainers turned around as they went through separate exits as Izuku met up with the girls and they all went to have lunch in a restaurant.

Izuku thought about whom to use. Izuku could feel , his oldest 5 are itching for a battle. It's evening right now and the girls except Gardevoir went out for shopping. Izuku went to a nearby forest and after sensing no people in the vicinity, Izuku pulled out 5 pokeballs and released them.

Out came Dragonite , Flareon , Gardevoir , shiny Milotic , Lucario . I looked at the 5 as I said " Well guys , its time for finals. " NICE IZUKU", " we are finally here", "Lets show our strength to everyone!.", " We will claim the top spot.". Lucario was the last on who asked " who are you using for the finals.". The other 4 stopped cheering as they stood up straight shaking a bit in excitement and hope in their eyes that they will get chosen.

Izuku smiled and said " I will use you all for the battle, 1 opponent each for each of you and no holding back , we gotta show our full power and make a mark in the world.". Everyone let out a cheer as I said " Now come on , let's have a small training session , don't want you all to be a bit rusty tomorrow.". The pokemon nodded as Izuku led them by running first.

TIME SKIP- THE NEXT DAY.

Izuku and Merl stood on the opposite ends of the field. Izuku and Merl were both escorted by a police parade , it showed the  importance of the finals of a league. Mr. Goodshow come onto the stage with a mic as he said " Welcome ladies and gentlemen and pokemon . Its finally time for the finals of the Indigo league , the winner will be given the league cup and eligibility to challenge the elite 4 and if they also get past the elite 4 , they will be given a chance to battle the Kanto champion for their title.". 

The crowd cheered on as Mr. Goodshow continued " And now , let me present you with the special guests, the champion of Johto region and the top 1 of our elite four of kanto , aka, Lance! We also have our other elite 4 members who are Bruno , Lorelei and Agatha! And to finally finish it off  we got our very own Kanto champion , Red Ketchum." The crowd cheered as the 5 appeared on stage with Mr. Goodshow. .

Mr. Good show then continued " And that is not all folks, we also have the renounced Champion of Hoenn region here , everyone welcome Steven Stone!.".  The crowd , mainly the female section went wild as a decently tall man with a handsome face have light blue hair and eyes wearing a black suit appeared. 

Steven was only interesting in coming here because one of the finalist was from his region , Steven know Izuku . Meeting him a few times in the big forest near Petalburg city. Steven has a idea of how strong Izuku might be , but all those broke when he heard Izuku was a finalist in the indigo league and what's more? This is his FIRST league.

Steven had to come here after hearing that. Izuku smiled seeing the familiar face of Steven. After the cheering died down , the announcer began " AND , WE WILL FINALLY BEGIN THE FINALS OF THE INDIGO TOURNAMENT , THE AUDIENCE CASTED THEIR VOTES AND IT SEEMS THAT IZUKU IS THEIR FAVORITE TO WIN CURRENTLY. WE WILL SEE THE END RESULT IN A MOMENT.".

The referee then said " The rules are same as the previous 6 on 6 battles. Trainers release your pokemon , the first move goes to trainer Izuku.". Izuku took out a pokeball and threw it saying " Its time to reveal yourselves my friend . come on out Lurcario.". A Lucario came out on the field. Lucario was a bit more bulkier and taller than the usual ones revealing its unique training efforts.

Merl took out a pokeball as she exclaimed " That is not a pokemon I have ever seen but I will not back down . Come on out HERACROSS!". The bug-type Heracross came out . Izuku who has the first move said " Lucario , use Power-up-punch.". Lucario dashed forward activating power-up-punch in both hands as Merl said " Use counter Heracross!."."Izuku's lightning quick reply came as he said " Form a aura sphere and hit it to disable the Counter . Then power-up-punch!.". 

Izuku's strategy worked as Counter was disabled by the Aura sphere which dealt a considerable amount of damage to Heracross making it a bit dizzy as Lucario took the punch and used the power-up punch to the face sending Heracross launching back. 

Heracross slowly but slowly got up as Izuku said " Use bone rush!.". Merl found a opportunity as she said "Use Endure and Mega horn.".  Heracross used Endure to not faint due to bone rush and Immediately hit Lucario with mega horn launching it to the other side of field. 

Izuku whistled a bit as he thought (Interesting..). Merl seeing that Heracross is exhausted decided to bet on 1 move as she said " Hyper beam , Heracross!.". Izuku smirked as he said " Use aura shield and Aura sphere. Lucario made a Aura shield effectively blocking the hyper beam and immediately formed a Aura aphere and launched it at the immovable Heracross as it just used Hyperbeam.

Heracross having no chance fainted as the referee declared " Trainer Merl's Heracross has fainted , the first round goes to Izuku and his Lucario!". Izuku gave a fist bump to lucario as Merl returned her Heracress whispering complimentary words as she took out another pokeball and threw it as she said " Come on out , Steelix!.". 

Onix's evolution , a large scary snake-like pokemon came out as Izuku said " Lucario use return.". Lucario being the tamest pokemon on Izuku's team dealth a considerable amount of damage with return as it pulled itself back in the pokeball as Izuku took out another ball and threw it as he said " Come on out Flareon.". Flareon came out as it looked at the steelix , not being intimidated in the slightest .

Merl started with saying " Use Rock tomb.". Steelix summonded huge rocks firing them towards Flareon as Izuku commanded " Use quick attack and avoid them .". Flareon vansihed as it ran across the field in a streak of light as reached staalix as Izuku said " Use Flamethrower.".

Flreon fired a huge flame thrower hitting steelix dead centre as it fell down from the impact. Merl then commanded " Steelix use dig.". Izuku smirked as he though ( bingo). Flareon quickly overheat into that huge hole.". 

Flareon let out gigantic volumes of scorching hot flames in the hole , The whole field started buring being bright red . Everyone in the stadium was sweating at the the temperature . Steelix came out of a hole and fainted. The referee then said " Steelix has fainted , this round goes to trainer Izuku and his Flareon.". The crowd went mad as the commentator said " THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE , SUCH POWER PACKED INTO SUCH A CUTE POKEMON . THIS SHOWS , SIZE DOESN'T MATTER IN CONTEST OF POWER.".

Merl sighed as she returned her Steelix as Izuku also returned Flareon. Merl took out another pokeball as she said " Its time to battle , come on out, Skarmory!.". A steel and flying type took the stage as Izuku threw a pokeball as he said " Its time to dominate, Dragonite.".  Dragonite came out and took off into the sky in a show of blinding speeds which Skarmory could barely keep up. 

Merl started off by ordering " Use steel wing!.". Izuku then countered saying " Dragonite, use dragon rush.". Skarmory's wings shone with steel energy as draconic energy formed a giant dragon head around Dragonite. Both moved hit each other revealing Skarmory to be injured by the attack as Dragonite had no visible damage. 

Izuku then said " Dragonite , dragon claw.". Huge green claws formed on Dragonite's hands as Merl quickly said " Skarmory Flash cannon.". Skarmory fired off a powerfl Flash cannon which Dragonite with its vastly superior speed easily dodged and striked Skarmory on its head bashing it to the ground. 

Izuku could see Skarmory trying to get up and said "Finish it with dragon breath .". A mix of blue and pink and purple breath, shot out from Dragonite's mouth as it hit Skarmory who was still trying to get up. Skarmory promptly fainted as the referee said " Trainer Merl's Skarmory has fainted , The round goes to Izuku and Dragonite.". Dragonite gave Izuku a big hug which Izuku returned .

The commentator then said " Since 3 pokemon of one of the trainers have been defeated, the field is gonna change to a new one. The trainers will be given a 5 minute-break.".

***********************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT : 2291.

Well there's chapter 21 , the finals has begun , Izuku is using his oldest 5 pokemon and another one as 6th. look forward to the next chapter. 

ALSO , readers. If you haven't , please follow me , We are very close to 500 followers.