"Still not ?"- I asked and while putting my gun on his forhead ...

Yogendra -" No, even if you kill me, then I will not give this restaurant to you..."

"Think I won't hesitate to kill you..."- I said...

Yogendra- "Then kill me what are you waiting for ..."

"You won't believe , Sachin (PA) just show him..."- I said ...

Sachin (PA) -" Ok Sir ..."

Sachin showed her the video on the phone and her forehead started sweating...

Yogendra - "you wouldn't do anything like that..."

"I would if you didn't name the restaurant in my name... "- I said ...

Yogendra -" ok, i will do whatever you say but don't do anything to my son..."

Yes, I kidnapped his son... the world works for only two things, price or fear ....

"Bring Sachin papers Mr. Yogendra will sign ...." I said to sachin

Yogendra -" Yes,I will sign ..."

Yogendra sign the papers and went his home .... I came out of the Cabin holding my gun ...
All the peoples who are present in the restaurant start running ...
After a while the whole restaurant was empty... I sent my PA to Khurana to get some documents... Suddenly door opened and someone came in...
When I saw who it was, I froze there ... It's her and her friend...
She look at me for few minutes then came to near me and order her snacks ...what she is thinking me a waiter ,it's ok I can be a waiter for you baby ... I couldn't take my eyes off him. She was wearing clothes that were covering her whole body...and I love it....Most girls show off their bodies and I hate that .... She is not like them ... you are really made for me ... I placed her order in her table and went to counter and sat there .... I secretly took out my phone and took a picture of her ... I was watching her every move... She came to the counter and gave me 500 rupees note ....
You wants to go away from me soon but I don't want... Sorry I don't have exchange... I told her ...

"Ok" - she said and went to her friend ...

Both of them talked about some thing to each other and her friend went out.. she is going for exchange and you are alone with me baby ...
But suddenly my PA come inside ... He called me... I put my finger my fingure on my lips and gesture with my Eyes to him to go out...
He went out immediately.... I looked at her she was trying to understand what was happening ....

I wanted to talk to her, ask her name, but I had never talked to any girl with love... I got up and started walking towards her... I thought of proposing to her directly ....

"I want a baby " - I said to her...

She look at me and then asked
What did you say ?

"I said , I want a baby .... "-I said to her ... Did I say something thing Wrong ?I never prapose a girl , it's my first time.....

"Ok then go and tell to your wife ,she will definitely full fill your wish" - she said after thinking for 1 minute ....

"what is she saying ? I'm not even married yet... I want a baby with you ...."- I said in mind ...

"What are you talking ? How dare you to talk me like that ...."- She said and slap me .... How dare she slap me... I was just telling him my heart's matter.... i will definitely teach you a lesson...
She was about to leave .... I grabbed his wrist and slam her in the wall .... Now she looking scared .... you should scared you don't have to slap me ...