What's so great about reading?

Let's go, class?" I ask, my friends already starting to walk down the hall."Wait up!" They yell, running to catch up to me."Too bad," I laugh.I hope she's there today."Hey, dude, slow down," Dylan exhaled loudly."Why are you walking so fast?" Ki Hong asked, starting to walk at a steady pace next to me."He just wants to see that book worm by the stairs," Dylan teased."Is not," I frown.Fuck, I could feel my cheeks get hot. Am I blushing?"Are you blushing?" Ki Hong asked as we passed her on the stairs."No, Why would I be blushing?" I ask, looking back at her, her book up to her face, earphones on."She's so beautiful," I whisper, smiling, and she looks up from her book, shooting me a small smile."What was that?" Dylan asked, following my gaze towards her.Shit."What do we have here," He smirks, turning back and grabbing her book from her hand."Give it back," She frowned, getting up, and reaching to grab her book, but Ki Hong held her down."Dylan, don't," I sighed, but he didn't listen.He flipped throw her book, looking at the pages, "No pictures," He frowns."What's so great about reading?" He asked, taking her book, dividing the paging in half, and holding it in front of her face."Please," She pleaded, she looked over at me and back at her book, trying to grab it from Dylan's hand, but Ki Hong just tightened his grip on her shoulders, keeping her down."No," Dylan laughed, ripping the book, throwing the pages in her face, the wind carrying them all over the staircase."No!" She yelled, pulling away from Ki Hong's grip, getting down on the floor, and trying to gather her pages."Let me help you," I crouch down beside her."No!" She yells, pushing me away, making me fall back."Let's go," Dylan smirks, helping me up."But," I frown, but they just pull me away.