rough-Thomas BS

@shadow-57

I'm laying on Thomas's bed, still naked and out of breath, just coming down from an incredible high. There was just one thing bothering me. He was a bit extra rough with me tonight, and he isn't this rough usually. It's like something is bothering him.

I sighed, rolling around to be laid on my back, looking at the picture on the ceiling. Thinking."You okay? Baby?" He asked, walking into the room bare-chested and only wearing a pair of grey sweats, standing by the door, rubbing his neck, staring at me a bit before laying down on the bed next to me. "Uh, Fine." I faked smiling, "Well, I guess," I whisper under my breath, turning away from him, facing the wall, still breathing a bit heavily. I heard him sigh, rolling me over so that I was in my previous position, making me look at him, with him now hovering over me. "What's going on?" He asked worriedly, leaving small open mouth wet kisses on my neck, working his way over to my jawline. I sighed, pushing him slightly off of me. "I like rough sex, don't get me wrong," I say, giving him a quick kiss of reassurance. "It's just" I sat up and lifted my arms from under the blanket, showing him the bruises he left on my wrists. "When you forced my hands to be above my head, you left bruises." He looked like he has just seen a ghost. Staring at me with shock in his eyes. "Oh, Shit. Baby, I'm so sorry" He looked at me with a worried expression. He genuinely looks sorry. I looked at my wrists for a second. And out of nowhere, he lifted them to his lips and kissed the bruises, saying sorry in between kisses. "I didn't mean to bruise you," He said, letting go of my writs, pushing me down into the bed, and giving me a soft passionate kiss on the mouth. He laid down next to me, pulling me into his arms, holding me tightly, and kissing the top of my head. "It's okay, Thomas," I say, looking up at him, kissing his cheek, and wiggling around to get comfy under the sheets and in his arms."I'm a little stressed about the movie and you being alone-" I cut him off by sitting up and straddling him, both of my arms and legs on either side of his body. "What do you mean being alone." I laugh. "I will never be alone in this house of Dylan's," I chuckle, "Not with Tyler, Dylan, and the rest of the teen wolf cast being here," I laugh, making him chuckle "I meant, I am gonna miss you a lot." He smiled, rolling us over and pinning me to the bed."I didn't realize I was going that hard on you," He mumbled, making me smile. I looked up at him and licked his chest. "Gross!" He exclaims, bitting my neck, leaving dark blue-purple marks along my jawline."Round two," I smirked, looking up at him, making him smirk. "You know it, babe," He said, leaving a trail of wet kisses down my body towards my...