Video call with Dylan

I woke to my bloody alarm blaring in my ears. I rubbed my eyes not wanting to get up at all it's way too early for me. I got up sill in my sweats and bra from last night not caring how I look going downstairs getting myself a cup of coffee. I went back upstairs hearing that my phone is ringing. "Who on earth is calling me this early in the bloody morning" I sighed seeing that its a video call from Dylan I brushed my hair answering the call.

D" Hey beautiful," He said smiling at me he looks so suspicious

y/n"Hey Dylan why are you calling this early, "I asked him still not wearing a shirt now brushing my teeth.

D"I- well Y/N you said you wanted to talk and I'm free right now and why are you not wearing a shirt," He said looking to his right looking lost a little while. 

y/n "Oh yeah sorry," I said a bit still excited, to tell him who I like but he didn't answer he was busy talking to someone (You see Dylan and I have been best friends for over eight years now and I tell him everything). "Dylan," I said trying to get his attention but he was still lost. "Dylan," I said louder getting his attention.

 D"Oh yeah," He said smiling all awkward "Shirt princess," He said laughing while I was busy putting on a shirt it was my old star wars one Dylan got me at comic con. I sat down on my bed talking to Dylan over this and that forgetting about what I wanted to say to him. "Y/N so what do you want to talk about," He asked very excitedly."I- I think I'm in love Dyl," I said finally happy that I'm telling him."And does he like you back," He asked looking to his left again talking with someone? "I don't know yet haven't asked him"

 "Well, who is it then" He laughed looking back to the camera. "It's Thoma-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when he spoke "Wait you mean Thomas like in my best friend Thomas Brodie-Sangster," He said overjoyed "Yeah," I said and Dylan just looked to his left and talked to someone but I couldn't see who it was just leather jacket and a bike helmet. "Uh Y/N I think he likes you back," Dylan said still not looking at the camera. "we- How do you know," I asked not thinking he was serious. "Well, let's just say a little birdie said so" He smirks handing the phone to someone. "Hey, Dyl where did you go," I said pouting at the camera till I saw Thomas looking at me. "hey, Love," he said with a small layer of red blush over his face. "I- uh-h-hey" I stammered not believing my eyes. I knew my face was redder than a tomato I could feel it. "Are you okay there?" He asked and all I could do is nod. After a while of silence, he handed the phone back to Dyl and they both laughed at me for how ridiculous I looked. Dylan hung up after he bedded me goodbye and I felt so embarrassed going about my day having a shower getting in my pj's sitting on my bed reading till I got a message from an unknown number "hey Love it's Thomas uh you can add me" I replied as soon as I read the message. "Hey, Thomas"

Pt2?