Chapter 21: "What better excuse than y/n's birthday, am I right?"

~DRACO'S POV~

I wake up, disoriented by my surroundings. Once I realised where I was and who was on top of me, it gave me a strong sense of deja vù.

Throughout the night, I somehow managed to lay sideways on the sofa with Y/n half on top of me and our legs entangled at weird angles, causing me a lot of pain.

This was almost how we were the night I fell asleep in her bed. Her hand was still in mine when I had woken up, my hand had been around her waist and she had been sleeping just as she is now, her face relaxed, rid of any emotion but contempt, and her hair wild.

And just like last time, when I had picked her up and placed her the right way on the bed so her legs didn't dangle on the side, I picked her up today. Trying not to wake her as I make my way to Evan's bedroom, laying her down and tucking her in, she stirred a little.

"Umm," she said when she saw me bending over her.

"Hey," I started, "go to sleep, I'll explain everything tomorrow."

She rubbed her eyes and scrunched her nose. And then asked, "But, where are you going?"

"To the guest room"

"No. Why are you so hell-bent on going away? Stay with me, " she said, grabbing my hands, which were still by her side and pulling me next to her.

"Are you sure you trust me?" I said I was hesitant about sleeping with her, I've never just slept with a girl, and it makes me nervous to do so.

"With my life," she said, still half asleep, her voice raspy.

"Alright, c'mon,"

"Why?" She pouted.

"I'm not gonna sleep in your brother's bed,"

"Okay," she said, getting up.

As I made my way to the guest room with y/n, my legs throbbing due to the weird angles I slept in along with my head, which was not used to dehydration. I noticed that it was starting to get light outside, meaning I still had a few long hours to sleep.  After having too much water, I went and snuggled into the bed with y/n. It seemed luxurious after the hogwarts mattress, and I was asleep in a moment.

But not before I kissed y/n's forehead and said, "Happy birthday, y/n Rosier."
But she had fallen asleep again.

~~💚~~

~Y/n's POV~

"Good morning," Evan said, making me stir awake, as I remember my sleepy mumbles to Draco. He was still peacefully asleep beside me, his hand around my waist and my head on his chest.

"Quite an interesting predicament to be in right now, huh?"

"Shut up," I whispered, slowly getting out of bed, taking Evan's hand, and walking to the living room.

"Are you okay? I was worried sick, I couldn't sleep for so long. "

"Is that why I found you and Draco cuddling?"

"Shut up! You were gone for the whole night and I had no idea where you were and now you are behaving like there's nothing fucking wrong?" I said, more like yelled.