Chapter 4: Girls' Night

"Ok, so what do we want to drink?" Daph asked.

I sat down in front of her on the floor of our dorm and said, "A red wine doesn't sound bad.."

"Oh please," Pansy said," you sound like my mom, let's have some vodka!" And then she pulled two bottles of vodka out of her trunk, "Took them from my brother." She shrugged.

~~~~

We put on some random muggle face masks and sat in a circle on the floor drinking Pansy's vodka, I think I drank a little too much, though it hasn't shown its effects yet.

"So y/n, what are you thinking? You know, with the whole Theo situation?" Daph asked.

"I don't know, I don't want either of us to get hurt what with my mother finding an asshole of a husband for me, I didn't think anything about Theo when I had the chance but now I'm like, 'omg Theoooo' " I start, "But I do like him... I know I always said no to him whenever he flirted with me but that was cause he does that with everyone! He's just so flirty that I never knew if he liked me or not"

And suddenly the world starts to become blurry, the vodka I guess.

"Well, he is quite flirty but we know he likes you at least physically-" Pansy started but I cut her off.

"I knew that," I said, the vodka kicking-and I mean kicking-in, "we hooked up in 5th year too," I said giggling.

"What? When?" Pansy asked.

"In 5th year silly," I said rolling my eyes. Daph started giggling as well.

"Oh god, I think this conversation should continue tomorrow when we all are sober," Pansy said.

Then there's a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"It's us," Theo said, from the other side of the door, well yelled.

~Theo's  POV~

"Theooooooo" y/n said as she opens the door.

Wow, was not at all expecting this reaction.

"Hey, darling," I say smiling at her. She looks so pretty.

"Hey, handsome" she giggles as she hugs me. I hug her back.

"Woah, you alright?" I ask her as I shoot a puzzled look at Blaise and then the others, they are all looking at us with pure adoration in their eyes. I guess the girls know as well.

Blaise asked me how I was feeling about this situation when I woke up, not the best time, I was just all smiley, not thinking in depth about it and honestly, I still don't know. That's why Blaise and I decided to come and hang out with the girls and see how Y/n was with this situation.

"Yeah I'm alright, just a little bit drunk," she says putting her index finger and thumb together so they are only a millimetre apart. I rolled my eyes thinking exactly how drunk she is, in short not a great time to decide about us.

"You got drunk without me!!!" Blaise shouts.

"Shh shut the door they'll hear you," Daph says, putting a finger to her lips.

"Alright, alright, we are coming in though," Blaise says, "and give me all the booze you got!"

"Come on" I whispered to y/n.

"Alrighttttttt," she said, holding my hand and walking in. I shut the door as we go in. Blaise is already pouring himself some shots.

"Where's Draco?" Pansy asks.