We got into our cars and drove off.

•°•

We entered the ballroom and Saige and Sawyer went in separate ways. I walked into the crowd and stood at the champagne fountain.

 I walked into the crowd and stood at the champagne fountain

I looked up at the front and there she was. Lorenzo was standing with her. He didn't have a glimpse of happiness in his eyes.

It was as if someone snatched it away from him

It was all darkest

Well, that's his problem anyway.

Apart from him, Stella was having the best time of her fucking life.

“Happy birthday to me,” Stella said into the microphone. She raised her glass and I removed a glass from the last row of glasses.

The glasses at the top started falling down and everyone turned to look at the scene I caused.

“Happy birthday little cousin,” I said before drinking from the glass.

Ughh

Not only does it taste bad I can tell the price wasn't high due to the taste and quality.

I spat it out before looking at her. I wiped my mouth and I looked at her.

“That’s just cheap Stella,” I said before giving the waiter my glass as whispers continued to fill the room.

Oh look, it's Regina,”

“She's wearing black at her cousin all white party. That's very badass,”

“Now that's embarrassing for Stella now am I right?” the comments went on as Stella looked at me.

The crowd had already opened a path, I walked through the crowd and went to where Stella was standing.

“What the fuck are you wearing Royalty?” Stella asked

“If it's not that obvious I'm wearing a dress and so is Saige,” I said while pointing at Saige.

We looked upstairs and Saige waved at us. She stood out perfectly in the crowd of people wearing full white.

“The invitation said I was hosting an all-white party,” she said

“I know we just didn't give a fuck about what you wanted. And next time sweetheart don't invite the devils children to a all white event. We aren't angels so we won't come dressed like them,” I said and she looked behind her.

I looked at Lorenzo and he was staring at me. A guard came up from behind him and he looked at the guard.

“I'll take care of this miss-”

The guard grabbed my arm and I pulled out my knife from my holster. With one quick move four of his fingers fell to the ground and pushed him away.

“Don't grab woman sweetheart,” I said before looking at Stella.