V1 Chap 7 : Nanase Tsubasa

Start from the beginning

" Condoms. "

" Eh ? " At my suggestion, Matsuo's hands promptly froze behind the towel and exclaimed, blinking his eyes at me seemingly flabbergasted by my answer. Was it wrong ? " Kiyotaka-kun, why did you suggest that ? "

" From what you have told me, Eiichiro seems to be specially horny towards his childho-"

" PfffftHahaha " Matsuo-san's amused smile grew rampant to the point where he couldn't contain it anymore, and started laughing. " Kiyotaka-kun that'-.. You know what ?.. That's a pretty good idea haha "

Matsuo-san stopped to catch his breath, before muffling his laughs with the towel while wiping his face off. Visible sweat was building on his forehead, from both his work and laughter. However, I didn't take any offense to this, because he laughed at many ridiculous things I stated before with my straight face.

" I'm pretty sure that he'll like it, him and his little girlfriend " Matsuo smirked widely, mischief leaking from his face.

" Girlfriend ? " I confusingly cocked my head and parroted.

" Oh, I meant Tsubasa-chan, his childhood friend. "

" I see. " Matsuo-san quickly elaborated to clear any confusions on my part. However, he left me with some more. " But if they aren't together then why are you calling her that ? "

I thought the term 'girlfriend' was used to refer to a person's regular female companion with whom they share a romantic or sexual relationship with or a woman's female friends, which none of these apply in Eiichiro's case. According to Matsuo, they both do hold feelings for each other. However, this still doesn't apply the meaning of the word.

" Oh, it was just a small tease on my part. " Matsuo-san explained, which instantly made some sense. " Besides, don't you think they would look cute together ? "

" Cute together ? " Matsuo nodded enthusiastically.

" Yes, they are pretty adorable, getting flustered whenever they talk to each other. " Matsuo-san reminisced, with a wholesome smile on his face. " Don't you think so too Kiyotaka-kun ? You've seen their picture, don't you think they suit each other ? "

......

...

.....

Much like that moment, a picture of a boy and a girl flashed up on my head, they were standing closely to each other with broad smiles on their faces.

However, the only difference from that time, is that a figure resembling the blonde girl in the picture was standing right in front of the door, older in age with small differences, but with the same smile plastered on her face.

" Good afternoon Ayanokouji-senpai "

" Good afternoon Nanase. You may take a seat " I gestured for her around the table and she immediately complied and sat in the middle of the Sofa on my right, facing me with a gentle smile.