Ten: After School Special. Part Two.

Start from the beginning

"But if I turn, I'll kill them."

"Yes, you will

"Yes, you will. Turn." Rebekah said, walking away.

Stefan, Ellie, and Caroline looked at each other worriedly, and Tyler looked at them.

Back with Matt, he found his phone and the girl appeared behind him...

"Did you find your phone?"

She ran at him and knocked into Matt. She growled at him and Jeremy runs in.

Jeremy ran over and pulled her off as he staked her in the chest.

Matt and Jeremy stood up as Damon walked in. Jeremy held his arm up, and he watched the tattoo begin to spread up his arm.

Later, Bonnie walked into a classroom where April was...

"Bonnie? How did you know everyone was here?"

Who's everyone? I came to find Shane." Bonnie said.

"Did you do a GPS magic locator spell or something? Rebekah told me that you're a witch."

"Rebekah? What the hell is going on?"

"Rebekah has Ellie, Stefan, and Caroline compelled

"Rebekah has Ellie, Stefan, and Caroline compelled. She's getting them to tell the truth for a change. What?"

"Shane can't be compelled. She'll happily torture him to find out what he knows." Said Bonnie.

"What are you looking for?"

"I need salt." Bonnie said, annoyed.

"I think I just saw some."

April grabbed it, and Bonnie poured salt into the beakers.

"What are you doing?"

"This pendant will connect me to Shane. Then I can do a protection spell." Bonnie tells her.