1. Lost and found

xoxoDessyGirl wanted Jon Snow and Targaryen, hope you like it!

+++

'I don't want to marry Ducan,' Rachelle declared. 'I don't want to marry Daeron either.'

'Rachelle this is not up for debate.'

'Yes it is. Ducan and Daeron are idiots!' Rachelle declared. 'I'm not marrying them. I don't care about the fucking bloodline.'

'Hey watch it squirt!'

'You're no walk in the park either!' they added and she stuck her tongue out at them in rebellion. 

'Rhaella married Aerys, she has two wonderful children a third on the way,' her father reminded her

'No no no!' Rachelle shouted in outrage. 'what about forming alliance that's good idea what about forming an alliance? You could marry me off somewhere in the south like the Baratheons in the storm lands or the north the Starks are in the north. And it's Eddard or Brandon or Benjen right? Marry me off to them.'

'Brandon is already engaged with a tully.'

'Eddard then. what about him? I would be going to North mixing fire and ice that could be something right?' Rachelle begged.

'We keep the bloodline pure.'

'No. what about the lannisters their father shits gold remember!' Elle begged.

'NO WE KEEP THE BLOODLINE PURE!'

'No!' Elle screamed marching away.

'There is no discussion you will marry your brother. End of conversation Rachelle!'

'Argh!' She screamed as she flopped into her pillows. 'You are ruining my life!'

She felt unloved and unappreciated she felt alone in the world. She stared up at the stars tears in her eyes when she heard a pan flute in the distance. She stared out over the waters of dragon stone searching for music when she saw a boy flying towards her. She blinked a few times thinking herself dreaming. But the boy got closer and closer a sparkling fairy flew next to him she could not believe her eyes when he landed on her window sill.

'Dry your eyes beauty I'm here to save you.' he told her

'Save me?' Ella questioned

'I heard your cries.' Peter told her leaning against the window frame. 'You heard my song didn't you?'

'It was you playing the flute?' Elle asked

'It was,' he confirmed 'and only the people that need saving can hear it. Only the most lonely and unloved souls could hear his flute. What wrong lovely?' Peter asked again.

'My father wants me to marry my awful brother.' Rachelle told him

'That is despicable.' Peter told her

'I'm a targaryen. That's just how we do things,' she told him as he wrapped a finger around her hair twirling it between his fingers.

'But you don't want to.' Peter remarked

'I don't.' Rachelle agreed.

'Come with me.' Peter told her

'I don't even know your name.' Rachelle reminded him

'How rude of me.' Peter said standing up straight and holding out of hand for her 'my name is Peter Pan.' she shook his hand and he pressed a long slow kiss to the top of her hand his eyes looking up at her mischievously.

'I am Rachelle Targaryen.'

'Wonderful now that we got introduction to out-of-the-way come with me.' Peter told her happily.

'Where?'

'Neverland of course.'

Oh Hello Peter Pan

Oh Hello Peter Pan...