ii. rise of the turtles pt. ii

Start from the beginning

"name's snake, and i got nothing to say to you hideous freaks, but maybe if you give me five minutes with the girl..." as he talked about you snake's expression changed from a disgusted one, to a disgusting one.

"oh too bad she's off limits" growled raphael, trying to not let those comments get to him "but no problem, you'll talk once you know us"

the man was trowed at your foot and while leo and donnie made sure he couldn't escape, raph decided to use the mutagen to interrogate him.

"see we were just regular guys, until" he opened the container "we got hit with a little of this"

you had to stiff a laugh at the scared face of the man, you had to admit it was fun scaring criminals.

"what- what are you doing?" his tone was different, fear evident in his voice.

"playing a little game that i like to call 'mutation roulette', now you could turn out handsome like me or you might end up disgusting and deforme like mickey here"

"ehy!" protested the brother.

"raph!" you dragged the last sillabe with a singing tone.

he ignored you as he focused on having some information.

"so, you feel lucky?" he smirked.

you watched as the turtle tilted the container letting the mutagen start to drop.

the man was clearly hoping that he would stop but you could see that raphael wanted answers and if that was the only way to have it, so be it.

"okay okay, they call themselves the krang, they're getting scientist from all over the city." confessed snake.

"now that worked pretty good" said leonardo complimenting his brother work.

"of course it did, would you want to look like mickey?" raphael threw only a small glance at his little brother as he talked.

"i'm right here" he tried to say, sounding little sad.

you hugged mickey from the side, using way to much force for it to be called a hug, in fact it made him feel more like he was being strangled than hugged.

"okay, okay thank you for the love [name]" his voice came out very low and high pitched and you decided to let go of your grip a little — or at least enough to make him breath.

you laid a kiss on top of his head as you listened to the conversation.

you heard that snake didn't know what they wanted from the scientist, he knew that 'the krang' were taking them out of the city, but he didn't know where.

as you finally let go of mickey's neck — making him take a big breath as he rubbed the spot where your arms were — you also heard that donnie started talking about the girl, he and her dad were both scientist and in his mind it was the perfect situation.

"i don't think you're her type" talked snake giving you a piece of his mind, too bad you hadn't asked for it.

you gave the man a hard kick on the stomach for that and he let out a pained groan that made you smirk.