Day 5 - A Normal Day..?

Setting : Green Hills

Time : 11: 08 am
POV: Third person

It was nearly noon, and the pink hedgehog was still sleeping. After the events that had taken place last night, Amy was exhausted from both all that she had done and from how late she had stayed up until. She was so exhausted that she didn't even hear somebody knocking on her door.
(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)
The pink hedgehog continued to sleep soundly, thoughts of the black hedgehog running through her mind as if he were a mouse running through a maze. A smile was becoming visible on our hedgehogs face as the thoughts went from platonic to romantic within moments. It wasn't anything weird, such as kissing or making out or anything of that sort. It was innocent things that you'd expect a 16 year old Mobian to think about, holding hands and saying cute things and making sweet gestures at their significant other, but nothing gross or personal. 
She dreamt on and on, until she was rudely awakened by the sound of somebody pounding on her door. It sounded as if they were going to kick it down, by the way the knocking noise was starting to sound. 

The pink girl angrily stomped out of bed, ran down the steps, grabbed her piko piko hammer, and whipped the door open. She had an intensely angry look on her face, and was ready to beat the everloving life out of whoever was making such a loud noise and disturbing her sleep. She quickly stopped her plot for revenge when she saw who was at the door. None other than the blue hedgehog himself, standing at her door with a concerned look on his face. He looked at her, and said in a joking manner,

"Was I a bit too loud, sleeping beauty?"

Amy looked up at him with an aggressive expression, but slightly calmed down after gazing into Sonic's eyes. It was something about them, that calmed her down internally whenever she looked at them, they looked so peaceful, and so warm, somehow. She sighed, putting her hammer aside, and responding,

"Just a bit, sorry for storming down here the way I did, I was still asleep, if that isn't obvious"

Amy then rubbed her eyes and yawned, as Sonic let out a slight laugh at her response, accepting her apology and telling her the reason why he was at her door and waiting for her.

"No problem at all! I wanted to ask if you wanted to spend some time together, you seemed to have changed a bit since that incident at my house.. and I'd like to hang out with you, just as friends, yknow?"

Amy couldn't believe her ears. Sonic the hedgehog, who had declined her request to hang out with her just days ago, who had declined all of her attempts to do anything with her since they were children, who had never asked her for anything of the sort, was asking her to hang out. She began to wonder if Sonic and Sally had gotten into a fight or something, because there was no way this was the Sonic Amy knew. Her Sonic would always run away or make an excuse to not get that close to her, he would even avoid running into her in public or around friends to ensure that he didn't get ambushed by her displays of affection. Something seemed a bit off about him, how he is suddenly acting this way, after their interaction the previous night. Amy decided to leave it be, and to be courteous towards the blue hedgehog, she'd get all that she needed to know by spending the day with him. She simply nodded in agreement, and told him to wait outside of her house, that she'd only be a few minutes.

Amy walked back into her house, closing the door behind her and making her way up her stairs, to her bedroom, so she could do her daily routine of freshening up and getting ready for the day. She grabbed one of her red and white colored dresses, and replaced the pajamas she was wearing with it. She then grabbed her red headband, that was sitting on her dresser a few feet away from where she was standing, and put it on her head, in it's usual spot. She brushed her quills so they weren't messy, taking a nearby red brush and running it through the quills on both sides of her head. Once her quills looked presentable, Amy quickly brushed her teeth, and then adjusted the quills that hung over her eyes, making sure that they weren't messy. She ran downstairs and into her living room once more, and grabbed her boots, putting them on, before making her way towards the door. For good measure, she took her hammer with her, grabbing it from the side of the door where she had placed it not too long ago.

Walking out of her house, and noticing that Sonic was still there, Amy presented herself, letting Sonic know of her presence.

"There, now I didn't take that long, now did I?"

(Sonic) "Not at all, Ames, now we can get going, I have a really cool place to show you! I think you'll enjoy it!"

The two hedgehogs, pink and blue, began to walk in the left direction of Amy's house, so he was taking her to the city. Amy started a conversation with Sonic, as they made their way to this mystery place that Sonic wanted to take her to.

"So, Sonic..."

"Hm?"

"Why are you letting me stand this close to you, usually you'd run away or something, and, why are you hanging out with me if you're with Sally? Did something happen between you two?"

"Oh, not at all, me and her are still going strong, I love her and she loves me, I couldn't ask for a better partner.. What about you? I've noticed that you stopped chasing me around like you usually did, Is there some lucky guy I should be aware of?"