Day 1 - Seeing Sonic

Setting: Green Hills
Time: 10:05 am

POV: 3rd person
Enjoy!

-BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!-

Amy Rose woke up to the sound of her alarm going off, and reached over to her nightstand to turn it off. 
She sits up in her bed, stretching her arms above her head, and rubbing her eyes to get adjusted to the glare of the sunlight piercing through the window to her right.

"Another day of hanging out with my friends, and getting closer to Sonic!"

 She giggles to herself as she freshens up, brushing her short and messy hair, washing her face and putting her clothes for the day on, she puts on her usual red and white dress, as well as her headband, and proceeds to walk to her kitchen to make a meal.
She takes out a pan, a few eggs, and some bread for toast. She preheats the pan and cracks the eggs, letting them ooze into the pan. As the eggs sizzle, Amy sits in a nearby chair, thinking of what she'll do for the day.

"I could probably go for a walk through that forest near my house, and find a good spot for a picnic, then ask Sonic to accompany me for the picnic, I'll make all kinds of snacks and chilidogs for him, since I know he'll love them!" 

Amy decides to go through with the idea that she had thought of. She waits patiently for her eggs to cook, as she stirs them and mixes them. After comfirming that the eggs would take another minute or two to be finished, Amy puts some bread in her toaster, and proceeds to get out some butter and a spoon. The eggs turn a pastel yellow color, and the smell fills the room, reaching Amy's small but precise nose. The smell lets Amy know that the eggs are now finished, so she takes out the eggs and puts them on a pastel pink and white plate. A few seconds later, the toast pops out of the toaster, so Amy attends to that as well.

Amy sits down in her living room, and eats her food peacefully, enjoying the taste of her well-made breakfast. She savors each and every bite, and when she finishes, she puts her finished dishes in the sink inside of her kitchen.  She prepares to take her walk in the forest, putting her red and white boots on, and making sure that she has her piko piko hammer ready, for in case she ran into some trouble. Amy looks at a nearby mirror, hanging on a wall, and stares at herself a bit. She gives a small smile out of confidence, for she is ready for the day, and is confident that she'll get closer to the blue blur named Sonic.
Amy proceeds to walk outside of her house, and makes her way to the forest that's nearby. The forest itself, is only a few minutes away by walking. If Amy walks straight, she'll end up in the forest. Walking left would take her to the city, full of life and places to have fun at. Walking right would take her to a few of her friends houses, such as Cream, Rouge, Knuckles, and Sonic. It would also take her to a beach, a very vibrant and peaceful beach, that is rarely visited by Mobians. 
Amy continues to walk straight and admire the view around her, bright green grass, with the occasional critter being spotted. Almost-clear blue skies, with some clouds being visible, the sound of silence filling the environment, adding a peaceful tune to the landscape.
After a few minutes, the pink girl reaches the forest. At first glance, it looks desolate, but once Amy walks a few feet into it, she can see signs of life inside. She walks around the forest, looking for a spot that could potentionally be perfect for a possible picnic with her Sonic. In the area that she is in currently, there are a bunch of trees everywhere, if Amy weren't watching where she was going, she could easily walk or run into a tree. The leaves and branches from the trees cover up most of the sun but leave just enough space for the sunlight to reach through and illuminate the forest. Some flowers are visible, and add decoration to the forest floor. Colors such as blue, pink, yellow, white, and red are seen scattered around, further adding to the beauty of the forest.
Amy follows the flowers until she finds a cave, it's dark and eerie looking, with a strange noise being emitted from it. The noise is unrecognizable, and sounds almost like breathing. 
Amy decided to leave it be and walks right past the cave, continuing on with her journey. As she walks away from the cave, she feels as if she were being watched. She looks behind her and around her only to find nothing out of the ordinary. 

"Maybe it's just a critter, I'm sure that nobody is watching me.."

Amy reassures herself and continues to walk. After 10-20 minutes of walking, she finds a beautiful spot near a cliff. The cliff overviewed the ocean below, with waves crashing on the rocks down below. The cliff gave a clear view of the sky directly in front of it, but the trees surrounding the back of the cliff kept it hidden well enough for the cliff to be a bit of a private place. Small flowers could be visible through the soft and fluffy grass. The grass itself, as long and soft, it looked as if anyone could lay down on it and fall asleep in comfort.

 Perhaps..

One day, Amy could drag Sonic there and share a romantic moment with him..

Amy shakes her head to get rid of the thought, evident blush covering her face, she makes sure to keep a note of where to go to get to this place, as she runs back to her house.
She begins to make her way to the right side of her house, which will lead to the legendary blue hero's house. She skips and hops the entire way there, to keep her nervousness at bay. She finally reaches Sonic's house, and knocks on the door.
Within a few seconds, Sonic opens the door to a very happy and red-faced hedgehog. She jumps on Sonic and hugs him tightly. 

"Oh Sonniku! Its always so nice to see you again!"

"Ah- Amy! You're hugging me a bit too tightly!"   Sonic protests a little bit, showing his annoyance at the interaction between the hedgehogs.

Amy lets go and apologizes, and tells Sonic about the place she found, and invites him to join her for a picnic sometime soon.

"So Sonic, I wanted to ask you if you'd join me for a picnic anytime soon? I found a really beautiful place full of flowers, that oversees sparkling blue water, and we could watch the sunset there!"

With no hesitation, Sonic declines her offer. 

"Sorry Ames, I don't think I'll be able to do that with you, anytime, or ever. I'm kind of seeing someone right now-"

As he said that, a brown chipmunk with blue eyes and silky smooth red hair walks out to see what's happening. 
"Is this that fangirl of yours that you told me about, Sonic?"  The chipmunk asks and looks at Amy with a look of pity in her eyes. Amy looks back at the chipmunk and feels as if she had just gotten stabbed in the chest by a thousand knives.

"Yes, she is, Sally, but she isn't that bad when you get to know her, she's pretty nice. Amy, this is Sally, my girlfriend. Sally, this is Amy, the one that chases me around very often, eheh."

Amy looked up at Sonic and tears started to fill her eyes. She had been chasing him for years, expressing how much she loved him and wanted to be with him, and this is how he repaid her. 
By getting himself a girlfriend.

Amy told him, "Sorry that I bothered you, I'll get going now, nice to meet you, Sally." 

Sally looked at Amy and felt really bad, so she decided that whenever she got the chance to, she'd become friends with Amy.

With that being said, Sonic and Sally went back into Sonic's house, and Amy started to head back with her ears hung low. She started to cry silently to herself and decided to go to the place she found in the forest by herself.
Not too long later, she finds herself at the place, with her head in her knees, sobbing her eyes out. She felt the pain of years being wasted, the pain of the one she loved not loving her back, and the pain of losing him.
As the sun went down and darkness covered the horizon, Amy sat there and thought about what had happened. She decided to lay there, and admire the stars. The stars covered the night sky like sprinkles on a cupcake. They decorated the sky and added light to it, the light from the stars glistened in the pink hedgehog's eyes, and for the first time that day since the incident, she felt a bit of peace. She had noticed how chilly it was beginning to get, but she didn't feel like doing anything about it.
Amy rested her body on the grass below her, and thought of Sonic before falling into a deep sleep.
....
....
....
....
....
As time passed..
Someone found her shivering in her sleep, so they went to their place and grabbed a blanket for the cold girl.
Wrapping it around the girl, and then looking over her in the shadows of the trees for a bit, before returning to their home.
"Until we meet again"