~Chapter Thirteen~ (🔞)

,,I won't let you forget who you belong to..."

Author's POV

Niragi leand back in and continued to place wet kisses on your neck while your hands were on his back pulling him even closer. You let out a soft moan as he sucked on the right spot definitely leaving a mark. He stopped right above your cleavage, put your arms on the mattress and took off your jacket and then your top.

Niragi licked his lips hungrily. ,,So beautiful"

He continued to place wet kisses on your chest and licked his way down to the waistband of your shorts.
These were also off in no time along with your panties. So now you were laying fully naked in the bed.

,,Mhh, even more beautiful" Niragi admired your body.

,,But now for the fun part" He smirked and lowered himself back to your sensitive spot and spread your legs.

,,Mhh, already so wet for me" you blushed a little and buried your face in your hands.

,,Don't be shy, my love" He slightly blew on your spot which made you squirm under him forgetting all the shyness .
,, Just do something already" ,,Mhh, someones needy. Well you weren't obedient so you need to be punished, so you need to suffer"
You whimpered.
He painfully slowly started licking your spot. You let out a moan and grabbed a hand full of his now open and messy hair. This continued for a while,

Then he started to get more aggressive with his tongue. You were a moaning mess, trying hard to not push him harder into you.

Niragi pushed two finger inside and rapidly starter moving them in and out of you. He also continued to aggressively lick you which made you scream. ,,Please  vo don't stop" This was all you could bring out of your mouth as you were getting close.

He sensed excactly that so he stopped. To your disgrace.
,,Nanana princess, remember bad girls need to be punished. But don't worry my love, I haven't finished yet" He smirked.
Niragi took off his shirt and his pants, leaving him naked as well.

He left you no time to admire his toned abs. He just quickly put a condom on and pushed his big throbbing cock inside you.

You grabbed his upper arms and let out a loud moan. ,,Ah, fuck Niragi" Niragi groaned ,,Yes thats right princess. Scream my name and let everyone hear who you belong to"

Just as Niragi finished this sentence he immediately started moving in an unimaginable speed and you were once again a moaning mess.

You tightly gripped his back burying your nails into his skin and pulled him even closer.  He was now breathing and groaning against your neck.

,,Oh princess, I would've never imagined you'd feel this good. It's almost addicting''

You felt your high getting closer and so did Niragi. Because he slowed down and almost stopped. ,,Continue please" you begged.
,,Show me how needy you are for me, how much you want me to fuck you"
,,Please, I'm needy for you and I want you to fuck me. So hard that I can't walk tomorrow"
,,What an obedient girl you can be"
His thrust were getting harder and faster again. Soon enough you felt your climax getting close
,,Mhhh Niragi d-don't stop please, I-I'm about to cum..." You buried your head in his neck and he groaned.
This time he didn't stop.
,,Me too baby, me too" His thrusts were getting sloppier. ,,Oh yeah yeah, right there, right there"
Your breath quickened and your muscles tightened. ,,Come for me baby"
Just then you were pushed over the edge. Loud moans escaping your mouth and your body relaxed itself.
Not much later Niragi also reached his high letting out a loud groan, riding out his climax.

He rolled next to you on the bed taking off the condome and throwing it away. You put your head on his chest and Niragi started running his hands through your hair.

,,That was the best fuck I've ever had" ,,Mhm" You chuckled. You cuddled yourself more into his arms.
,,Well now you're not so talkative anymore, aren't you?"
You didn't respond.
He looked down to see you peacefully sleeping like a baby.
,,Aww, someones exhausted" Niragi smirked.

,,Sleep well my princess..."

______________________________________________
Words: 724
Sorry for not posting in a while. I really try to find time and motivation to do so but it's hard at the moment.
Anyways I can't wait for the new season to be released😆