~Chapter Two~

Still Y/N's POV

When I opened my eyes, I was blended by a bright light.
As my eyes started to get used to the light I looked around the room to find Arisu and Usagi next to me and some other weird people.

,,Ahh you've awoken" A man in orange swimming trunks and a colourful robe walked in. ,,May I ask why you are here at our Utopia, our Beach?" „We just want answers to our questions about what's happening here, where all the people went and what the games are about", stated Arisu.
We can tell you...This is the answer!" And with this he swung his arms in the air and two men opened a door.

It revealed a wall with playing cards on it, like the cards they could take after a game.
„This is the answer. There's only one way to get out of this, how should I say, hell. By collecting all of the playing cards and as you see there aren't many left. Thanks to you and your girlfriends, there are a little less to collect. You've brought us some very good cards.
The thing is after collecting all of the cards only one person can leave."
„One??" I questioned in shock.
„We work as a team because for a single person it's impossible to collect all 52 playing cards. That's Beaches purpose."

„We use fuels to generate electricity and we use rainwater." A woman with sunglasses spoke.

„For staying here you have to remember 3 rules:
Number 1: You have to wear swimsuits at the Beach, so no one can hide any weapons. Plus you can do whatever you want with whoever you want. The doors locks are sealed because nobody is allowed to hide anything
Number 2: All the cards belong to the beach.
And Number 3: Death to the traitors."

„Y/N and Usagi, I'm sorry for dragging you into all of this" Arisu looked down.
„Don't apologize, we agreed on this, right?" I tried to comfort Arisu. „Right", agreed Usagi.

„Well then, enjoy your stay at The Beach!"

______________________________________________

This is a short chapter ik, but it will get more interesting in the next one i hope...
Words: 350