~Chapter Five~

Author POV

Usagi and Y/N were walking through the pool area, where they couldn't find Arisu. So they walked through the hotel.

As they were turning into the lounge area, Arisu was walking towards them.

,,What did hatter tell you?" Usagi asked curiously. ,,The last card which is missing is heart ten. It has never been seen anywhere." What about the face cards?" Y/N asked. ,,They probably don't exist" ,,Uhh, great" Y/N rolled her eyes.

,,He also said that he is going to play in the next games."
,,Mhh, I tought he never has to play any games" Y/N laughed awkwardly.

„I think we should go to bed. It's getting late plus we have to play games tomorrow" Usagi waved Arisu and Y/N goodbye and left. „I will also go to my room" Y/N said. „Well I guess me too" Arisu said and they both left in the opposite direction.

Y/N's POV

I was walking through the corridors of the hotel when I saw my absolute favourite person, not. Niragi. He was leaning against a wall near my room. Great.

,,Ahh, who do we have here? The so called courageous little girl." he smirked.
I just rolled my eyes and wanted to walk past him. Let's say wanted but Niragi grabbed my arm. ,,Not so fast"
,,The heck you want from me?" I asked annoyed. Even though I could imagine what he wanted. Revenge.
,,What do you think?" His smirk grew wider.
I slapped his hand away. I just wanted to go to bed.
,,Leave me" ,,Yahh, I'm not finished yet" he yelled as I was walking away.
Niragi grabbed my hair harshly and pulled me back. My back facing him
,,Are you crazy??" I yelled. He pulled even harder.
I grabbed his wrists with my hands and digged my fingernails into his skin. He let go squirming. I ran like my life was depending on it. I hid myself in a corner which was covered by a big plant. Just so that I could still peak down the corridor.

I heard footsteps coming towards where I was hiding. Sh*t, it was Niragi. I was praying he wouldn't see me.
He was looking through every cabinet and room. Apparently he was looking for Someone. Provably me. Who would have thought this.
But thank god I didn't hide in a cabinet like I wanted in first place.

He observed the plant I was hiding behind. This is it. He found me. I prepared myself to be pulled out and punched. But no he, walked away. What a relieve. I saw my life flashing before my eyes.

I waited some minutes to make sure Niragi's gone before I dared to come out.
I looked around to see if someone is there but it was deadly quiet.
I quickly ran to my room and put an armchair in front of the door. Just to be sure. I mean you never now if Niragi will show up.

I threw myself onto my bed and closed my eyes.
Now I need sleep. A lot of sleep...

______________________________________________
I hope you like it :)
Words: 519