𝒮𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩

Comenzar desde el principio

"Fix your posture" my mom sternly say to me , I quickly comply and we get out of the car
"You don't talk unless I tell you so understand ?" I nod at my father , he makes the best fake smile on his face and ring the bell of the door .

"Mr Carter , Ms Carter and I guess" the man I assume is the butler look at me and give me a warm smile , I look down when I feel my father eyes on me "she's our daughter , I believe the Guerrero are waiting for us" the butler nod and tells us to follow him , we make it to a huge place I can't help but admire in awe , everything is so neat and beautiful "wait here Mr and Ms Guerrero should be here in a minute" my father nod an sit my mom follow and sit beside him , I know I have to wait for him to tell me to sit down , so I just look around discreetly .

"Sit down" he grunt his voice making me flinch again , when I was about to sit a couple enter the room , they look so elegant together , the woman in the man's arm is beautiful she look so classy and well put together and the man is so intimidating he demand respect without even saying it . My dad gets up and swagger trying to be as intimidating as the man that just came but it seems fake and weird , he also put his his arm around my mom waist which he never do normally so it look really awkward .

"Alphonso good to see you again" my dad say holding his hand toward the man who is Alphonso , the father of the man I am to marry and the woman beside him must Josefina his mother .
Alphonso take his hand and give him a fake smile , I know how to recognize them because I don't think none of my smile was ever genuine so it's easy now to know when someone isn't too .

"Bryce good to see you too , Josefina he's the one I was talking you about the other day remember ? "
Josefina nod and hold her hand to my father "Bryce this is my wonderful wife", she too have fake smile but there's something more in her eyes it looks like disgust toward not only father but us too , although her husband is an intimidating man he doesn't look like a bad person but her ... I can't help but sense the evil in her.

"And who are these beautiful women with you" Mr Alphonso ask
"Oh just my wife and my daughter" my mother take my hand and take us in front of them , I think she's mad that dad hasn't introduce her in the way mr Alphonso did his wife .

"Nice to meet you Mr And Ms Guerrero I am Naomi and this is our daughter Omarosa" they nod toward and I do the same
"Now that the introduction are done follow us" he says and turn around walking my father quickly follow him like a lost puppy , he regain his composure when the maids look at him weirdly , my mom roll her eyes at him and tell me to follow them .

"So the contract is clear right" my father says eagerly , the contract , a piece of paper I know nothing of is going to dictate my life from now on , "yes Bryce don't worry as soon as the two of them are married you'll get your piece of the cake" my father smile brighten like it's the best news he ever heard in his life .
"Of course that is if you wan to marry my son Omarosa" Alphonso says observing me , he's waiting for an answer but I don't know if I can talk right now " of course she want to"

"I was talking to her Bryce . So Omarosa do you want to marry my son ?"
I give a quick glance at my father and his hard stare make me gulp , I feel like I'm not breathing properly , father said that nobody will talk to me so why am I in this situation , it's too much pressure .

"Yes of course" I say in a whisper looking at the ground , I hear a scoff but dont dare to look up at where it's coming from .
"Perfect then it's settled, you'll stay here for the time being , my son is not here for now but you'll soon meet him ." He calls a maid to show me my room from now on .

The room is also stunning it has the same vibe as the part of the house I've seen very white and neat , the made takes her leave and my father comes in .

"We will be going now" I nod waiting for him to leave the room but he take a step closer to me "I want you to be married to him as soon as possible you hear me ?" He says in a threatening tone " you do everything you have to make him marry you quickly , if you fail this Omarosa ..." he doesn't finish his sentence but I know nothing good will happen to me if I don't satisfy him .

*******

A few days has passed and I still haven't met Alessandro , my fiancé , it's still weird to think of him as such .

You may call me a naive girl , but I always thought that one day maybe father would've let me find the one for me , he has deprived me of so many things , I wanted love to be the one thing he would grant me , but of course it was foolish of me to think that .
I can't believe I am engaged to a man I know nothing of , and even when I'll get to know him , If I don't like his personality I'd have no choice but to marry him .

I got pulled out of my thought by the sound of something shattered , not long after a man barge in the kitchen and I have to say he's the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life , not that I have seen many but even if I did I'm pretty sure he'd still be on top .. anyway .

He stares me down making me feel quite uncomfortable under his gaze
"Who are you ?"
Should I speak ? I don't know what to do everyone has been ignoring me in the house so I never really had to speak to anyone and Father said that's I should only speak to Alessandro , which is weird because he never showed me what he looks like.
And now I'm being rude to this man , everything is so confusing .

"I believe I asked you something right ?" I quickly nod looking up at him , his grey eyes bore into mine and I can't help but admire him longer this time his dark hair compliment the tan color of his skin and the few tattoos that I'm seeing just add more to his handsomeness "see something you like sweetheart ?" He ask with a cocky smile and I look down feeling my face getting hot .

"So ?" He ask and I watch him confused tilting my head to the side , he sighed "your name" I make an 'O' shape with my mouth and he chuckle .

"My name is Omarosa, you ?" I say softly like mom instructed me he narrow his eyes at me , I scratch the back of my hand, maybe I shouldn't have talked maybe this was father's test and now he's going to punish me the more I think about me messing up the more I scratch
"Stop that" the man deep voice reprimanded making me instantly stop .

He turn around and start walking out of the kitchen but stop midway

"I'm Alessandro" he says without turning around to look at me.

So this is how they met

So this is how they met .

I'm quite proud of this chapter hehe

Oh little disclaimer : Everything I write is fiction so even the places , I think it's better to do that cause I don't want people to say "oh this doesn't happen in this city" or "I went there and never saw that" etc...
This is my book so my own world so my rules , I'm just too lazy to create a whole new countries .
So yeah even if the scenes are written in places that have the same name of our world it is not but obviously there's similarities.

Anyway ...

I love you have good day beautiful lots of love
❤️🫶🏾