| 20 | 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛

Zacznij od początku

" Only 3" he accused as she smirked lightly " And counting" she teased as he scoffed playfully. " Blame it on him"

Harper felt Barry shrug his shoulder in innocence as she punched his side faintly. This was definitely the distraction she needed. It felt good to finally let her gaurd down, to relax and laugh. Not that she didn't miss the group but she needed a moment to herself, to be with those who looked after when she needed them most. Maybe it was selfish to run back to the mansion like Dick had said but maybe it was time she became selfish. But was it ever in her blood to do so?

" Things aren't looking great this side either " Oliver had mumbled as she glanced up at him. " What do you mean?" she frowned . But Harper didn't need to wait for an answer for long, before Dinah had pointed to the door where a young woman came barreling in.

Her eyes were wide and filled with an almost childlike awe as her eyes darted around the interior as if she was seeing everything for the first time. Her graphic t-shirt was hidden beneath a black leather jacket and her hair cropped just above her shoulders. She smiled in wonder as she tugged at the jacket.

" This place is insane!  Dad, we've got to get a place like this. I've counted more bathrooms than the entirety of S.T.A.R. LABS" she exclaimed before she rooted in her step. Her eyes grew wide as she caught sight of the brunette beside her father.

Harper's questioning gaze flickered around the group as Iris smiled lightly while Barry rubbed his hand nervously at the base of his neck. Dad? Harper's eyes met the girl's as she looked startling similar to Iris.

" Is that my jacket?"

The young woman's eyes widened in panic as she looked down at the jacket Harper had pointed to as she chuckled nervously, a flash of fear shimmering in her eyes as she anxiously looked between the two.

" Uh, I- I saw it and-" she stuttered before taking a deep breath and raising her arms. " I swear I was going to return it, please don't kill me."

The group grew rigid as she fell into confusion. " Kill you?" Harper echoed  incredulously as she looked at them all. Who exactly was this girl?

" Um. oh yeah. Different timeline. " she muttered to herself before she looked at Harper nonchalantly. " Well you did try and kill me actually. Twice if I recall correctly. But no hard feelings. "

Now Harper was really baffled. She looked towards Dinah and Oliver who looked at her amused before Barry took a step back, Iris joining his side as she looked them perplexed.

" Harper this is Nora." Barry introduced which caught her attention " She's our daughter"

Harper eyed him before she let out a disbelieving snort.  "What?" she chuckled out carelessly as Barry sent Iris a plea for help. " Guys, uh , I don't think that's possible."

" Oh it is " Cisco grumbled as Nora shuffled awkwardly. " Time travel and the whole shabang" he gasped dramatically, his hands extending by his sides as he held the now empty bottle in hand.

" Daughter?" Harper said as she looked at Joe for confirmation. When he nodded her eyes widened. " What the fck"

" Language" Oliver scolded with a glare but she merely ignored him.

" Time travel. Are you serious?" she exclaimed." Holy shit"

" Yeah, add that to the list of the impossible made possible because of the Allen's blatant need to mess up the universe." Cisco spat out as Barry sped over and slapped the back of his head, causing the man to drop his feet off the table with a scowl.