“Why would I do that?” I take some strands in my hand and push them behind her back. 

“Because you become crazy sometimes, Tae—” Her jaw clenches and I smile when she calls me 'Tae’. 

“So, is it my nickname from you? Tae? I like it though.” I chuckle. 

“Don't try to freaking change the topic—” She says calmly and I gulp again. I remain silent for a few seconds. I just forget that she used to be a cop in the past and of course she can understand who is criminal or not.

“Fucking great—” She grits her teeth and gets up from the bed. I get up from the bed as well and clutch her wrist tightly, twirl her around to face me.

“Let go, Taehyung! You just tricked me—” She grits her teeth and I wrap my hand around her tiny waist, pull her closer to me and she bumps into my chest.

“Baby, listen—”

“What do you want me to hear from you now? How did you plan everything to scare the shit out of me?” 

“Okay. If you want to hear then I will tell you but please don't be mad at me.” I try to clutch her face but she slaps my hand away.

“Have you fucking gone mad? Do you know how risky it was for you? Anything could have happen to you, you stupid boy!” She yells out loud and I see her eyes watering. I don't this I have ever seen her cursing like this. I quickly wipe her tears and and I pull her closer to me. 

“Do you want to hit me?” I ask nonchalantly and she breaks the kiss, looks at me with her deep brown eyes.

“Don't joke, Taehyung. Don't. You don't have any idea how afraid I was—” She says and I plant a soft kiss on her forehead. “Why did you risk your life this way? Why?” She whispers and I smile.

“Luckily I made the plan, otherwise, I would never be able to hear your genuine feelings for me. I can die peacefully now—” My smile grows bigger.

“Taehyung!” She scolds me and I pull her closer to me again. “Don't talk like that ever again—” She clutches my tee tightly and I smile.

“By the way, you didn’t smoke like a maniac when I was not with you, did you?” I ask and clutch her cheek. 

“No. It was just one cigarette, I promise—” She smiles softly and I lean closer to taste her lips because I am closely dying to taste that pair of petal like lips of hers. Pressing my lips with her, I pull her into a long passionate kiss.

She throws her hands around my neck and presses her soft petite body to me, I gently bite her lower lip and nibble my tongue on her lip to let me slip my tongue inside her sweet mouth, I am eagerly waiting to devour her mouth. She gives in and I slip my tongue inside her mouth. 

Her tongue intertwines with mine and she moans softly. My hand travels down to grope her tempting ass and squeeze it gently. She yanks me forward to her and I had to bend down to kiss her properly as she is pretty short compared to me. 

I push her on the bed without breaking the kiss and my pants in tightened underneath where my little demon is hiding which is trying to rip off the fabric. Breaking the kiss, I press my lips on her jaw and begin to plant some wet kisses. She softly moans.

ғorever yoυrѕ |. ĸ.тн ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara