Chapter 17- Figure Chase

"Ohhhh what do i dooo" Ink panicked, "I'm alright Ink, I'm slowly recovering" the sitting Dream Assured, "Nooo what if it happens again, Should i go be a Clown in order to create positivity for you?? Ughhh why won't you tell me the cause of thiss" Ink whined.

but Ink stopped, turning to see a glimpse of a shadow through the window, in instinct Ink transported himself and Dream into an AU, "Ink why'd you bring us here?" the weak Dream overwhelmed, "i- uh i just wanted to visit, yeah! and i wanted to bring you along!" Ink Nervous.

"Oh okay.. Who are you visiting in Underfe-" Dream about to question, suddenly in a new environment, "fell..." Dream finished, "Oh uh i suddenly have the urge to visit Dancetale!" Ink Tense, "What? umm okay.." Dream drowsy.

Ink cautious, seemingly being followed by the so called shadow.

Ink's Pov

this is insane, that thing was able to track us within a second? what should i do.. "Ink.. you know i'm getting a little dizzy having to be transported within every 15 seconds, this is the 11th time you've teleported us" Dream troubled.

Should i just tell him? NO, his already weak making him wary will just make it worse, i gotta think about something and fast, is that..? the Shadow tch, damit gotta move fast! i pushed Dream's chair now with a wheels like a cart being forced to go along with me.

End of Pov

"INK?? This is kinda fun, but can you slow down??" Dream unsteady, Ink stayed determined pushing Dream in turns, trying to lose the shadow following. but every glance it was right behind them, and they ended up in a died end.

Through that corner Ink took a breathe and a one last glance behind him, the Shadow was there, "Show yourself!" Ink grew stiff, waiting for the shadow to be revealed. "Oh uh Greetings i am wheel Sans, may i enlighten you of a weapon called Blue?" Wheel introduced awkwardly.

A quick breeze can be heard, Dust's opened his eyes, staying still in a twin sized bed, he was about to drift back to sleep, when someone poked his cheeks, Dust peeked to see Blue smiling, An Angel! "Ehem" Killer emits "How would a f*cking dumb*ss like you get hurt, you've gotta be sh*tting me that's f*cking hilarious" Killer mocks laughing.

"Shut the f*ck up or you'll be the one laying in a death bed" Dust Intimidates, "Hey, no fighting for you mister, you're one to talk with your weak state!" Blue scolds, Dust grumbles, Killer Chuckles.

"so.. Your saying, a calamity will fall upon us because of Blue?" Ink repeats, "that can't be true.." Dream disbelief, "Afraid so, all we need to do is keep Blue away from everyone, well.. especially Dust.." Wheel informed.

"wait Dust?! Blue's with Dust right now!" Ink Bursts, about to go looking, but stopped to realize he doesn't know their where abouts.

Dream comtemplated debating to seperate a healthy connection. But Dream choice to hesitate till further notice. Wheel stood in silence waiting for a decision to be discussed.

Authors Note
First day of school, AWKWARD. For those wondering Wheel!Sans is one of my OCs, and also lettuce! Welcome! The! Book! Again! And! Hoped you enjoyed the seventeenth chapter!

Notice
I have finished the book and will now upload daily! Although i have the power to upload it all today, i prefer anticipation : ) see you on the next upload!