Chapter 13 - Dusttale

Dust held out a puppet of himself, "Hey.. I'm Dust, the most madman you'll ever know." Dust shaking it then throwing the puppet onto the bed, "owaa soo adorable!" Blue held it booping it's non-existent nose, Dust blushed a little, "is it? Do you want a copy of yourself?" Dust asked, "Mwehehehe noo this one is fine" Blue said.

Dust paused, "Your laugh.." Dust mentioned, "Is there something wrong with my laugh?" Blue saddened, "No no it's very beautiful- or uh cool" Dust stumbles, "really? You aren't just saying that are you?" Blue looked for assurance, "Yes it is" Dust patted Blue's head, Blue was caught of guard at the sudden gesture, Dust soon withdraws, they sat in a moments of silence.

"Dust.." Blue called out, "Hmm?" Dust answered, "Can you do something for me?" Blue averted his gaze, "what is it" Dust allows, Blue lit up, "Can- can we go to your AU?" Blue awaits, Dust stunned, "Why my AU?" Dust worried, "Well i went to Farm me's AU and it was beautiful! and- and i was wondering what yours looks like" Blue hoped, Dust thought for a second.

"We can't" Dust's final answer, "But.. I wanted to learn where you came from, i wanted to learn more about you.." Blue sorrowed, Dust grunted, "FiNe.." Dust stifled, "awe thank youu!" Blue Rejoiced squeezing Dust into a hug, Dust chokes.

In Dusttale, powder was in the air, Blue sneezed, and sneezed again, "Wear your bandana as a mask." Dust said doing it himself, "What about you?" Blue muffled, "I'm fine.. i have my hood to cover me" Dust held Blue's hand as he guided the way, "where is everyone?" Blue asked looking around, but Dust walked silently.

They stopped as they have reached their destination, Sans and papyrus's house, Blue gasped opening the door wide open, "Well well well, why isn't it my selfish brother" a shadow flow by, "Shut up papyrus, not right now" Dust guarded, "Did you bring that little prey to kill tonight" the ghostly papyrus incouraged, "F*ck off.. I'm not buying into your stupid tricks!" Dust irritated, "Uh Dust you okay?" Blue concerned, "..... yeah I'm fine, just do what you want" Dust assured with a tiny smile.

Blue went back in, "Papyrus!! Dinner is ready!" a voice echoed, Blue was startled as he looked at the kitchen, who was standing was Himself, "Ahh yey.. Taco's.. Again.." Another voice echoed, a papyrus, who the present Blue was unfamiliar off, "Yes! Only the best taco's you will ever taste mwehehehe!" The hologramed Blue said walking out the door, Blue followed, peeking at Dust talking to himself.

The hologramed Blue stopped, "Just Stop him!!" Another Voice echoed, Another Berry sans, "I'm Trying!!" Another Voice echoed, Another Blueberry Sans, in the middle was a malicious looking Dust chasing Berry, The Malicious Dust was halted for a moment, before breaking out his chains, The malicious Dust stared and targeted Blue, Blue was startled as this was just an illusion.

In a nick of time, with a magic wave of the hologramed Blueberry's cape, the attack was subdued, Blue stared back at the Hologramed Blue who stood in fear, allas the illusion dissipates. Blue stood silently as this hit him hard with confusion, but shid tears as a sudden unwanted memory flashed before his eyes.

Authors note
I went to a relatives wedding yesterday, and i stole some ribbons, cards and fake candles. Am i going to jail? but yeee enjoy the thirteenth Chapter ;v;
To clarify, there are Three Blueberry's is this chapter Blue, Berry, and Blueberry.