Chapter 7 - The visitor

Blue walked out the study room, as to pass Killer leaning on the wall, Nightmare peeked out, "You're still here?" Nightmare groaned, "well duh i wanted to ignore the fact that that pet is here, but even if i don't ignore it, why is it that i can't put the pieces together?" Killer Crossed his arms, looking at Nightmare for answers.

"Your just dumb" Nightmare without hesitation, "...." "No, but seriously you know i can't stand not knowing things" Killer resolute, Nightmare rolled his eyes, "What do you think? Blue lost his memories, and we found him first in a desolated wasteland, does that answer your question?" Nightmare started to take off, "Oh, and Killer keep Blue's location undisclosed we don't want the star dippers to find him do we?" Nightmare leaving Killer.

Dust was sitting on the couch fiddling with his jackets drawstrings, the front door opened, "?!" Dust alerted, Horror was overlayed with blood, "Oh, Dust.. You want Chicken?" Horror held out the 'Chicken', "don't dirty the castle.. Blood is already dripping.." Dust repelled.

Nightmare tapped Dust's shoulders "Dust I'm going out for a minute, remember to keep an eye on Blue." Nightmare vanish then, Killer appeared with a phone in hand, "Hmm the tiny thing isn't here yet?" Killer uttered, Dust got up walking pass Killer.

The front door opened again, a visitor has came, Fell sans, dragging his arms, flinging himself onto the couch, "you in trouble again?" Killer mocks, "Shut up, you don't get to talk sh*t about me" fell annoyed, Blue pop up out of no where, "The hell is Blue doing here?" Fell raised a brow at Killer, but no response "whatever Hey, Blue! get me a cup of water!" Fell demands, Blue tilts his head and grasp the order, Blue looked for the kitchen, spotting it and walking to it.

A hand blocked Blue's path, it was Dust's, "Get your own cup of water" Dust Pulls Blue at a room, "Oh yeah hello? Fell's causing trouble for Blue" Killer uttered, Fell stared at Killer, freaking out to who Killer dialed, "Did i hear Blue? Ink came asking me of Blue, is he there?" Edge papyrus inquiry, "Ah! Did i say Blue? I meant Glue! Fell's causing trouble with Glue!" Killer denies flawlessly, then hung up sweating.

"Why did you lie?" Fell interrogates, "Heh none of your business, unless you want to get in trouble again?" Killer intimidates, Fell faltered, Fell then gaze at the door where Blue and Dust was in.

"Good thing there was a small library for Nightmare to use from time to time" Dust said giving a book to Blue, Blue accepts it, "that's just a story book, read it to enhance your reading skills." Dust points at the book, "Thank you, Mr. Dumbfounded!" Blue appreciated.

Dust flinched, "Don't call me that.., call me Dust.." Dust was bombshelled, Blue was gawking at Dust, "Dust.." Blue murmured, Dust looked satisfied, "Dust!" Blue called out, "Hmm?" Dust give attention, "Dust!" Blue called out again smiling, "What- i- I'm leaving first!" Dust flushed leaving in a hurry.

Blue followed Dust, but vanished, Blue startled hearing Chopping noises, peeking at the kitchen, to see Horror violently chopping the skinned chicken, Horror finished, turning to Blue, ignoring him, "Um sir, can you teach me how to cook?" Blue eagered.

Horror stopped, "Sure.. Next time.." Horror continued, but an alarm my activated, Horror put a stop to what his doing, rushing out, leaving the chicken in the fridge.

Blue looks confused, "Nightmare was attacked." Fell intrudes walking closely to eyeball Blue, "What's my name?" Fell asks, Blue was unable to answer, "figures, the delayed reactions, the stupid look, and not to mention the different personality you give, you lost your memory didn't you.." Fell was accurate.

"tell me, would you like your memories back?" Fell offered, Blue hesitated, but gave a determined nod, "Then were going out" Fell lead Blue, but Blue resisted, "..." "having a change of heart? alright fine.. I'm not forcing you to, but I'm leaving! so.. take care." Fell was walking out, but was grabbed at the last second, Fell looked back and heavily sighed.

Authors note:
1 mentor down, 10 more to go, Hoped you enjoyed the seventh! chapter. ♡