CHAPTER 26

Alya's pov~

My heart drummed in my chest as the realization settled around my shoulders. Alessio's kisses didnt slow down. No, he continued to claim my lips in a possessive kiss, making my heart flutter with so much love.

I reurned his kisses as if we were starving for each other. Maybe it was the adrenaline. His fingers tightened in my hair as he bit on my lower lip. "I'm home, he muttered roughly.

I pulled away, my fingers still holding the back of his neck. Smiling up at Alessio, I leaned up for another kiss.

"Welcome home, my love," I whispered against his lips. He groaned, his arm growing tighter around my waist. If it wasn't for my rounded belly, our bodies would have been molded together.

Say that again, " he demanded.

"Welcome home, my love."

"The last part. Say it again," he ordered, kissing my lips.

I et out a small laugh, feeling my cheeks heating up. l was blushing. How was that even possible after everything we had done together?

My fingers caressed the back of his neck as I gazed into his blueish steel colored eyes lovingly. "My love, I whispered again, Just loud enough for only his ears.

Alessio smirked and pulled his head back, roaring with happiness. "We have won!" I laughed, holding him to me.

Yes. We have won.

I swallowed past the lump around my throat. My father was gone. Alberto was gone. The Italians were under the Ivanshov family. I didn't think this day would come, but here I was, seeing it with my own eyes. Experiencing it.

I should have been shattered that my family, the Abandonatos, had lost. But I wasn't. Simply because the Abandonatos weren't my family. They never were.

My real family had won, and I was going to celebrate with them.

"I have to take care of some things. I'l see you tonight." My eyes found his, and I pouted. "Do you have to go? You only Just came back.

Alessio's intense blue eyes glowed fiercely at my words. Almost possessively. "I have to, Angel. It's important. Now that he is gone, I have to clean up his fucking mess. Get everything straightened out under new rules.

The way he sneered the words out, I almost shuddered. It was on the tip of my tongue to ask Alessio how he killed Alberto. How he ended it. But I refrained myself in the last second.

Maybe it was better I didn't have the details. Alessio placed another quick kiss on my lips before pulling away. I couldn't help myself. My lips pursed in another pout. He sighed before kissing my pout. Hard. A bruising kiss that had his dominance all over it

"No pouting. You're making it harder to leave," he growled low. That was the plan. Not that I was going to say it out loud. Alessio sent me a wink before walking upstairs, the guys following behind him. A sigh escaped past my lips when Maddie came to stand beside me.

A little less PDA next time, babe. It would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much, she teased with a raised eyebrow. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling my cheeks burn under her gaze. "Oh now you're blushing, look at you all red. What about when Alessio was practically making out with you in front or twenty other people?"

I heard a smack, and my eyes opened to see Lena glaring at Maddie.

"Behave."

Maddie laughed and winked at me. She grabbed my am and pulled me to the kitchen. "Let's go, babe." I took my seat at the stool, watching Maddie get us some lunch. "Do you need any help"