2.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled to myself when I was back in the lobby. I flicked through the pages, paying no attention to anyone around me. I was so engrossed in the rules to even comprehend who was watching me.

"You're not going to get through that in a day." A guy's voice startled me. I jumped back, but soon played it off. Quickly, I held the papers and glared at the boy in front of me. He wasn't here earlier.

"What do you want?" I asked irritably. It wasn't that I was irritated, I just wasn't in the mood to socialize quite yet.

"Nothing." The boy defended, holding his hands out in defense. "Just thought I'd give you a proper hello. I'm Justin Hills."

"...Kellin." I finally replied a little slowly, not sure whether to trust him or not. He seemed friendly enough, so when he stuck his hand out for me to shake, I did just that.

"Just going to let you in on a little secret, if you isolate yourself from the guys, you're going to get beat on pretty fast. Stick with me, you'll be fine." Justin ranted.

"U-Um-" I began, unsure of what I could even say to that. "No, I don't like following people." I finally objected once getting back into my right mind.

"Ah, I see." Justin started with a smirk. "You're one of the wannabes." He stated. I rolled my eyes. He was wrong; I wasn't a wannabe. I was far past being a wannabe. "Here's another thing, there's no way in hell you're going to run anything in this academy as long as Vic and his crew are here."

"Vic?" I questioned immediately. It had to of been the guy I saw earlier.

"Yeah, Vic. The one who called you guppy." Justin responded, chuckling at the guppy part. I clenched my jaw, suppressing my anger. I was not a guppy.

"Well... We'll see about that." Was all I could say before pulling out my card which stated my dorm number. "Anyway, where's my room?" I asked, handing Justin my card. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a few friends.

Justin had to of stared at that card for what seemed like hours. Finally, he handed it back and started laughing, and I mean really laughing. I was a little worried about his well being in the moment, but soon after he started to calm down.

"What?" I asked curiously, flicking my gaze to the dorm number. There was nothing abnormal about it.

"Fuck dude, you're in for one hell of a ride." Justin joked, still laughing a little. I rolled my eyes yet again. Our gaze connected as I gave him a 'get to the point' look, which he picked up on fairly quickly. "You're assigned to room with Vic." Justin finally admitted. I gritted my teeth, turning my attention to Vic who was on the opposite side of the room seeming to enjoy himself.

"Good," I spoke. "Show me where it is." I ordered more than requested.

"You really do like being top boss, don't you?" Justin asked, but nonetheless grabbed the card from my hands again and started out of the lobby. We turned right into a narrow hall, which had a bunch of dorms.

"Yeah." Was all I could say as I followed him up a flight of stairs to the second floor. After we were half way down the second hall, Justin knocked on a door, indicating it was my room. I wasn't going to say thank you, so silently I took the card back and ripped the key from the back, opening the door and stepping inside.

I was expecting a clean room like any person would. It was your new home in the end, you'd expect it to be welcoming, but it definitely was the opposite. Blankets were sprawled out in the living room as a small TV was blasting a station through the room. A window was partly cracked open as the two bed sheets were messed up completely.