"You know ....that five years ago you said you wanted another child.Jeha needs siblings right"

"Right?"

"Taehyung I haven't been drinking that herb for two years now and I haven't gotten pregnant.Not even once.We have constantly made love but nothing has changed"

"Jungkook breath,okay.Tell me what's going on"the alpha asked calmly

"Do you know what this means.I can't give you another child.The doctor has confirmed it,Taehyung.My body can't handle it.Having Jeha was a miracle itself.I won't be that lucky again"Jungkook ranted

Taehyung didnt need to take time to digest the news"It doesn't matter.Nothing changes.You didn't commit a crime"

"But you wanted another child and I can't give you that.I wanted to give you a daughter.I have always thought about it"Jungkook was almost in tears.He felt like he had let his husband down.

"It's not your fault"Taehyung pulled the omega onto his lap to comfort him.No his baby wasn't supposed to cry.Not at all.

"I think you should take a concubine.I promise I won't feel bad about it."Jungkook 's expression betrayed his words.

"I'm not going to do such a thing for as long as I live.Does my love mean so little to you.I can never let someone who isn't you get close to me only in the way you are allowed to"Taehyung said in composure.

"You aren't disappointed?"the smaller asked

"Why would I be?Who said Jeha isn't happy.His cousins are his siblings.Have you ever seen him treating them differently.They are all he thinks and talks about whenever we are together."

"He does?"

"Did he ever ask for a sibling?"the alpha king questioned

Jungkook shook his head"He never did"

"Don't beat yourself for something beyond our control.Let's just be happy with whatever we have"

"I love you"

"Do you think I would be so narrow minded enough to leave you over this.We already have a child so why should we ask for more"Taehyung pinched the omega's nose in a playful manner.

"You are so sweet"Jungkook smiled through the tears

"That I know"the king said with a smug.

"And I'm just the luckiest person on the planet.I don't know what I did to deserve you in this life time"Jungkook said

"I'm equally as lucky you know"Taehyung said

"You are lying.I'm bad.I have been nothing but an eyesore to you from the start.I have always caused and attracted trouble.I'm bad"Jungkook said

"And what else?"

Jungkook blushed because his husband was clearly teasing him.

"I don't think you are normal at all"

"Why?".

"Because you have put up with me for as long as you did"Jungkook said as if it was a chore.

"Honestly it was because of Jeha but things changed as time went by.Our son's existence brought us together"

"I love you Taehyung and I mean it from the bottom of my heart"

"And I love you more than you could ever imagine"

Jungkook held his husband jaw and kissed him.When he pulled away Taehyung started playing with his hair.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are"Taehyung asked suddenly

"You have told me for every single day of the last five years"Jungkook blushed

"And I'm going to keep telling you until you get old and weary"

"I'm flattered"Jungkook smiled genenuely

"Our crown prince wants to visit his grandma and aunt.Won't you to take him tomorrow"Taehyung said

"I would love to.I haven't visited my family in a while"Jungkook said

"I have started writing my last decree "

"Why would you do that now when you are so young and healthy.Why would you bring up such a topic when we are having a beautiful time together?"Jungkook asked,a frowned on his face.

"You never know.Life is unpredictable.My father didn't know he would die the day he did.I just want to put things in order before that time comes for me"

"You aren't going to war are you?"

"Of course I'm not.Where would I go leaving you behind.I don't think my life would be any fun without you"Taehyung said

"I don't want to lose you"Jungkook whispered

"You won't lose me.Not if I can help it"Taehyung smiled and intertwined their fingers.They both felt that they completed each other in every way.

The end.