Chapter 3:

For the last four months of his pregnancy Jungkook tried to be happy .Because he was having the king's child he was given too much attention from everyone in the brothel.The matter of his pregnacy was to be kept a secret from the rest of the world.If anyone dared to reveal this then they would be put to death instantaneously.

Jungkook was at peace not knowing the kind of fate that awaited him and his child.He smiled a lot when he felt his child move inside him.He sung and talked to him.He couldn't wait to hold his child into his arms and feed him.

Ms Jung didn't know the exact date when the child would be born nor did the royal doctor who checked on him from time to time.They only knew that it could be anytime since the pregnancy had reached it's full term.

Jungkook was knitting for his child when the first pain hit him.He tried to adjust his posture but nothing changed.By afternoon word had been sent out to the king.Jungkook went into hard labour at dusk.

Taehyung's mind was a mess.He had asked the royal doctor to go on ahead with the midwives to help Jungkook have a safe delivery.He knew he had to be there but he couldn't get a grip on his emotions.

"Brother let's go"Jisoo said

"Princess you aren't going anywhere.I don't want to raise any alarm.While you are here get the quarters meant for everything ready.I will be bringing in my child so please make sure everything is ready.Get me a wet nurse that can be trusted on standby"

"You are bringing the baby.What about the mother?"the princess asked in surprise.Her brother really didn't know anything did he?

"Do you even know who the mother is.Jeon Jungkook.Son of the same prime minister who plotted my death ever since I was fifteen"Taehyung stressed.

"But Jungkook isn't his father.He is a good person.I have seen him.Well didn't you know he was the son of your enemy when you lay with him?"she spat viciously.Someone had to knock some sense into her brother's head.

"Nothing you are going to say will change my mind "Taehyung clenched his fists.

"I just hope you don't get to regret this"Jisoo said to her brother softly

Taehyung walked out after hearing what his sister had to say.He convinced himself that he was doing the right thing but for whom?

An incision was made below Jungkook's stomach and the baby was extracted from there.The baby greeted the world with a long wail.He was beautiful heathy and had fair skin and fair hair.The connection between mother and child was severed by a pair of scissors.The midwives cleaned him and placed him on his unconscious mother's chest.The first thing he did was search for his mother's buds without being directed.

The other midwives stitched Jungkook up while the others dressed the baby up after having his first feed.He was then wrapped up in warm yet expensive clothes that screamed royalty.

Taehyung had long froze the moment he heard his child cry for the first time.The royal doctor brought him the good news while he stood in the porch of Jungkook's room.

"It's a prince your majesty"the older man announced with joy in his voice.

"A prince you say?"he never knew his heart was capable of beating so fast.It was almost frightening.

To say that Taehyung was overjoyed would be an understatement.He was ecsatic.His prayers had finally been answered.Ever since he got to know that Jungkook was carrying his child he had prayed that it would be a boy everyday without ceasing.Many emotions went through him.His first son was going to become his only child and the heir to the throne.His successor.Finally he had found the one thing he would protect with everything he got.He had found his heart beat.