Chapter 7:

The queen's chambers were uninhabited since the demise of the former queen who was Taehyung's mother.To have Jungkook reside in it raised a lot of eyebrows.What exactly did it mean.The news had reached even the concubines.

Jungkook adjusted quickly because he didn't have a choice.There was a huge pond between his and the King's residence.Over the pond there was a bridge to connect the two residence.Chances of him bumping into the King were quite high so he made a point to stay in his chambers.Taehyung called him anti social but that matter wasn't a concern.

Six female assassins were assigned to him to be his guards.They were personally appointed by Jisoo who had trained them.Apart from that there were royal guards who were always around his chambers.Because he stayed with the prince the security was doubled.A fair amount of court ladies were assigned to him .They were meant to serve him in every way  possible.For the first time Jungkook felt like he was someone else other that the son of the reportedly traitor.

Jungkook had barred Taehyung from his chambers which shocked everyone but the alpha himself.No one had ever displayed such a sign of boldness before.Jisoo and Hoseok were responsible for moving the prince between his parents.It has been a month since Jungkook and Taehyung had last seen each other.Jungkook wanted things to remain the way they are.

Jungkook was reading his book from his desk when the door opened.Jisoo was carrying her nephew in her arms.The prince was everyone 's bundle of joy.

"Is Jeha hungry already.But I fed him a few minutes ago"Jungkook pouted.He dreaded having his nipples pulled and locked all day long.

"Calm down Jungkook.He fell asleep.I came to tuck him in.His father isn't in his chambers so I brought him here"

"He slept already?"Jungkook asked

"Yes.Hoseok has that magical touch"

"I'm sure he will make a great father.Unlike your brother"Jungkook scowled

"Don't start"Jisoo said but in a friendly manner.

"Noona your nephew thinks that I'm his father's cow.Whenever he sees me the only thing on his mind is feeding.Even when nothing comes out he never stops"

"You were also like that when you were a child.What else will he think about when he smells milk on you"The Princess said as he tucked the baby into his wooden cot.She coved his with a brown fur blanket.

"I'm losing weight because I eat only for him"Jungkook complained

"In a way he is helping you lose your baby weight"Jisoo said

"I don't see that being helpful.I look sick"

"You will get used to breastfeeding soon.You will be surprised to find out that it won't be affecting you in any way"

Jungkook exhaled.Maybe things would be different if he had prepared himself for a baby before he fell pregnant but he didn't know that he would bear the king's child.

"Taehyung isn't in his chambers.Do you know what that means?"Jisoo wiggled her eye brows playfully

"I don't know"Jungkook shrugged

"You were complaining that you have run out of interesting books to read yesterday weren't you?"

"So what are you suggesting?"Jungkook asked

"Let's go and steal some from the King's study.He has a vast collection of books.Any genre you can come up with "

"What if he finds me in his chambers when I have forbade him from entering mine.Isn't that being hypocritical?"the omega asked