Chapter 10:

A week before the wedding Jungkook had sent a letter to the headmistress of the moonlight house.He wrote to her telling her about Jeha and how he had been reunited with his mother and sister.Lastly he also expressed his wish of wanting to see her at his wedding.

Speaking of his mother and sister.They were adjusting to their new environment very well.Thanks to Taehyung they were treated as though they were part of the royal family.Mrs Jeon and Jeha had become inseparable but that causes clashes between her and the Princess.Hoseok on the other hand could only sulk because he had competition but couldn't do anything about it.Mina was spending time with Jisoo.Jungkook was happy that his sister had made friends.Even his mother had made a few friends with the head court lady and other court ladies because they were basically of the same age group.

On the morning of the wedding a luxurious bath with honey and rose petals were organized for him.He took a lengthy bath on his own and slipped into a new pair of cotton undergarments.As soon as he exited the washroom everyone was all over him.

His mother told him to feed Jeha first because there was a chance he wasn't going to get to feed him again until evening.Jeha fed for half an hour straight before Jisoo literally pulled him off the omega.She went and gave him to Hoseok who hadn't gotten a chance with him for two good weeks.

Jisoo came back to Jungkook's quarters to help him with his clothes ,make up and hair.The head court lady arrived with Jungkook's wedding robe and the omega was awestruck.It was red with a little bit of red .What he didn't see were the garments he had to wear underneath the main robe .It's like they didn't know that he just had a baby recently.All they wanted to do was to suffocate his stomach.Honestly he didn't count how many robes they had put on him but he was feeling hot even before they made him wear the main robe.The robe was beautiful but what he had a problem with the exaggerated sleeves.After they were done they were onto his face.He didn't get why they needed to apply make up on him but he didn't fight them.The last thing on the agenda was the hair.They added a hairpiece as well as numerous hair accessories.Finally they covered his head with a beautiful red lace vail.With comfortable foot ware he was ready to go.

The wedding was held in front of the main hall where all everyone who wished to attend was invited.All the court officials were present even though most of them didn't wish to attend .Taehyung's close friends stood by him.

The marriage rituals were hell for Jungkook because it consisted of a lot of bowing and long hours of sitting in front of a thousand people and doing nothing.Eventually the torturous ceremony ended and the celebration started.Every citizen who had attended the wedding ate and drunk to their heart's full content.

Jungkook got introduced to all the important people he didn't know.He could only smile and bear with it.Taehyung never allowed him to get away from him.

Even when he met Ms Jung he was there.Jungkook didn't know how to have a private conversation with her in the king's presence.In the end he didn't get to tell her whatever he wanted.Ms Jung hadn't come to the wedding empty handed.She had brought Sunhee for Jungkook.Jungkook was overjoyed when he heard that the beta would be staying in the palace and serving him.

Throughout the wedding Jungkook hadn't set eyes on his baby.It had been seven hours since he fed him and he didn't know how his baby was copying without having his milk.

The wedding ended right after dusk and people dispersed.Jungkook went to his chambers to free himself from the burdening outfit.Before he could completely remove it his mother brought Jeha to him and he didn't seem like he had cried.Not even once.

"You should feed him as much as you can because he won't be with you tonight"Mrs Jeon said

"Why won't he be staying with me.He has never spent the night without me"Jungkook reasoned