Chapter 11:

Jungkook didn't know how he ended up with the king's iron arms around his waist.The sky was high up and he tried to get up but his husband wouldn't release him.

"Stop fighting me.Where do you want to go this early my queen?"Taehyung asked

"Someone might come"Jungkook reasoned

"So what?Did we commit a crime?"the king asked solemnly

"The door isn't locked and anyone can come in anytime"

"I will go and lock it.Just lay back down"the king said

"Taehyung I want to get up and take a shower.Jeha needs to be feed.You shouldn't be locking the door now that the sun has already risen"

"Just do I say.You might be the queen here but I'm still above you.It's your duty to listen and respect me"

"Yes your highness"Jungkook said in a mocking tone.

Taehyung removed the blanket from his naked frame and walked to lock the door.Jungkook gazed at the alpha and told himself that last night would not repeat itself again.

The king got back to bed and held Jungkook like he had been before.He removed the omega 's hair from his back and kissed down his nape and shoulder.

Silence again.

"Are you in pain?"Taehyung asked

Jungkook hummed.

"Where?"

"Everywhere"the younger whispered

"I'm sorry."he kissed his nape again.

"What will you do if I get pregnant again?"the omega asked

"It won't happen again because you and I are going to the doctor's office so he can make sure you don't get pregnant again."

"Your highness.I was joking.If you didn't know I'm not fertile everyday of the month.I'm only fertile around the days I have my heat"Jungkook said

"You never know so we have to make sure"Taehyung said

"If it sets your mind at peace let's visit the doctor"the omega said.

Taehyung ran his hand over the curve of the omega's hips only to get his hand slapped.

"I only gave you permission to touch me last night.Don't make a habit of it"the consort growled

"It would be nice if every morning was like this"the alpha king said

"Maybe in your dreams.Release me this instant"

Taehyung gave up and released the omega.Jungkook got up despite feeling like his back had been broken in half.He picked up the garments on the floor and went to the washroom.

When he came back Taehyung was still in bed.

"Are you planning to  stay here all day"Jungkook asked as he dried up his hair

"Can't I do that?"Taehyung asked calmy

"Whatever you want your highness"

Taehyung got dressed and left the room after seeing to it that Jungkook had gotten dressed .

On the other hand Jungkook cleaned the room ,making sure to get rid of any evidence of them having sex.He made the bed so neatly that no one would suspect anything.However no matter how much he tried he couldn't get his husband's scent off him.

An hour later Ms Choi and some maids came and took away the food tray from last night while some brought his garment for the day.He didn't put it on right away because he wanted to feed Jeha first.