Chapter 11: Finding Out

Start from the beginning

"I heard about him from Kazuto, he said he's a smart student. Kazu's studying at the same school as him," Kiko stated as she glanced at Fujio. 

"Oh! Really?!" Fujio exclaimed with a grin while the girl nodded with a smile.

"He wanted to go to Oya High but Hiyori-nee told him she will kill him if he did," Kiko laughed as she remembered how Kazu told them the story. The older woman almost killed him just by saying that he wants to go to the infamous school.

"Hiyori-nee?" Fujio questioned.

"Oh, she was Kazuto's neighbor before. Since then she's been really nice to us. She's living in Sannoh now," Kiko told him. "She's one hell of a badass and she's good at fighting."

"Is she Kamiya Hiyori?" Fujio asked.

"Yeah! But she goes by Amamiya Hiyori now."

Fujio snapped his fingers and looked at Kiko. "Aneki mentioned her before! They went to Oya High when they were teenagers!"

"Seriously?" Kiko asked in surprise. She doesn't remember if Hiyori had told her about her days at Oya High.

"Yeah, Aneki also mentioned she's a good fighter," Fujio nodded.

"That's cool!" Kiko exclaimed. "Damn, we should have gone to Oya High, too."

"Don't get any ideas," the male warned her. 

"I was not!" the girl laughed and shook her head. "Oh, I just realized that those two women are dating leaders of SWORD."

"Eh?"

"You know, Fuyumi-san's dating Murayama Yoshiki, right? And then, Hiyori-nee's dating Cobra-san, he's Sannoh Rengokai's leader." 

"They must be really amazing," Fujio muttered in awe as he now looked at his sister from a completely different perspective.

"Of course, they are!" Kiko exclaimed. 

The two exchanged conversations and joked around for a bit until Kiko felt her stomach grumbling.

"I'm hungry," Kiko muttered.

"Let's go eat," Fujio said as he pointed at the ramen place they were supposed to be with Tsukasa and Nozomi. "I'll treat you this time."

"Really?!" Kiko exclaimed in shock. She put her hand on Fujio's forehead causing the male to back away from her a bit. "Are you sick or something?"

"No, I'm not!" Fujio huffed as he lightly glared at her. 

"Why are you treating me to food?" Kiko questioned and then she paled as she looked at him. "Are you going to kill me after we eat?"

"No!" Fujio exclaimed. He sighed and was about to leave but Kiko hold his hand. 

"I was just joking!" the girl laughed as Fujio was completely tired of the girl's antics. However, he's still amused and comfortable with Kiko's presence. 

"This is technically not your treat because if I remember correctly, you still owe me money," Kiko stated. 

---

"Yuken-nii found out," Nozomi said while biting her lower lip. 

Kiko looked at her sister who is sitting across from her. They were at the Harasawa Store with Fujio, Tsukasa, and Jamuo, who is all better now. Yasushi and Kiyoshi also joined them which was a shocker. But they were just there because the twins are there. They decided to eat monjayaki after school.