"SMILE!" she got up from the chair where she was sitting and took two pictures of us. I didn't have time to react and probably would have been awful with the confusion on my face but I looked at Lauren and she was smiling next to me.

"Where did you get that?" I pointed the polaroid camera in her hands.

I went up to her and Lauren was already looking up Ally's shoulder in what she was doing there.

"You look so cute matching sweaters." Dinah said with a big smile. "Ally bought but never used."

"I want one!" I took from Dinah's hands.

"Hey, it's my turn." she got back with a pout.

"Awn Mila, we're going to have to take another. You grimaced." Dinah said looking at the two photos revealed. "Lauren looks good though."

"Of course I look good." Lauren said with a smug smile and looked over her shoulder.

"Come on, do it again." Dinah patted Lauren's arm and she came to me again.

"Really, Dinah?" I shook my head.

Lauren wrapped an arm around my neck and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"If you had smiled last time we wouldn't take another." she stood up again and took a step back while fitting the best angle.

"Smile babe." Lauren said and sent her a look, she just pouted. And Dinah took the photo.

"Damn Mila!" Dinah complained. "Again. There's only two."

Dinah put the picture on the table and returned to her position.

I had no problems to smile, I smile all the time but now it seemed forced. I couldn't do it.

Lauren sighed dramatically and without warning she used her free hand to tickle me. I couldn't help myself and laughed out loud, trying to pull her hand away.

"Yes! So cute." Dinah said cheerfully when she got the picture that she wanted.

"Ugh! I hate you!" I complained, hitting Lauren's stomach lightly.

"No, you don't." she giggled and turned my face to met hers, putting our lips together.

"And bonus!" Dinah exclaimed with a laugh. "You will thank me later."

I smiled against her lips, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.

"Oh, no. Ally, give me the water. They are doing it again." Dinah growled.

I pulled away gently to look at Dinah while Lauren was unable to hold the laughter.

"Dinah, we're not dogs!" I said annoyed.

"Yeah, but water will work the same way." she shrugged.

"Oh my God, you're an idiot." I shook my head.

A few minutes after the photos were ready. None of them actually went bad. The first two were funny. One Lauren was smiling and made a peace sign while I just made an ugly face in reaction to sudden photo and we had our fingers interlaced. The other Lauren looked at me smiling again, yet was different from the first smile and I was scrunching my nose. The difference of the two photos were of seconds, but didn't feel it.

"I liked this one." Lauren showed me that she had made me laugh.

She had her arm around my neck as before and the other hand was tickling me. I was with my eyes closed as I laughed and she was laughing along with me with eyes focused while tickled me.