6

I didn't know who was doing that because I couldn't see, but it was good. The fingertips caressed my face so carefully that I smiled involuntarily at the contact. A strand of my hair was placed behind my ear carefully, the fingertips turning to slide again against my skin.

But then I remembered. That person was Lauren and I wasn't dreaming. I kept my eyes closed, it was very good and I wanted to enjoy it a little more. Her touch was so tender that I thought was going to sleep again.

"You said you would keep your hands off me." I said sleepily, eyes still closed.

I heard her giggle. "It was stronger than me." she whispered.

"I hope you're stronger than that next time." I said with a smile. Her fingers still caressed my face.

"Next time, hun?" Lauren said and I didn't need to be looking at her to see that she raised an eyebrow. It was so natural of her that I could picture her in my mind.

"There will not be a next time." I said and I opened my eyes slowly. It was still a bit dark but definitely dawning. "Just to make it clear."

Lauren lay on her side, with her head resting on one hand and the other she was still touching my face. She slid her thumb across my cheek to my bottom lip, her eyes fixed on what she did as she smiled.

"Why not?" she asked in a whisper. "You sleep like an angel, I liked that." Lauren continued smiling. "Except when you talk in your sleep."

I frowned. Shit. I didn't know that. I felt my cheeks heat up and so did Lauren because she returned to stroke that area.

"What did I say?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You will never know." she smirked.

That made me even more red. What if I had said something about her? Whatever it was, it didn't made me feel better. Or maybe she was just saying to provoke me. I couldn't remember what I had dreamed about, my mind went completely blank.

"Nothing for you to worry though." she assured me.

We stayed lying there for a few minutes, she never took her hand from my face and I didn't question, it feels so good. The room was becoming clear and I expected my alarm beep at any time, but I felt my eyes heavy, and the sleep was back to hit me. My eyes closed I couldn't hold back, it would be so nice if I could stay that way for the rest of the day. And yes, that includes Lauren. What she was doing was damn good.

I didn't know how many minutes passed, but I was conscious again. And aware that I would have to get up and Lauren leave.

"You should-" I whispered but Lauren joined her lips on mine.

My heart skipped a beat with the contact, remembering how it was to feel them again. I sighed, it feels good. I wasted no time in returning the kiss, taking her lips on mine, increasing each time they moved together.

I moved one hand to her neck and Lauren slid her hand that was on my face to my waist as she pulled our bodies together. I shivered when her hand slipped under my shirt and moved through my back. I gently squeezed her neck in response and Lauren moaned against my mouth.

That sound made my whole body tremble, it was so sexy and exciting. She scratched my back and returned her hand to my waist. She parted our lips only to trace kisses down my chin and neck.

"Lauren," I breathed, but I wasn't sure if it was for her to stop or because those kisses were damn hot.

"Hmmn." she murmured against my skin, but she pulled away and her eyes met mine, our lips inches apart.