"Young Miss, welcome, i am Harris, the head butler of the Cross Estate, if you need anything, you can tell me, and i'll definitely give it to you." He said, so respectfully.

"Alright, sure." I said feeling a little awkward.

He only bowed at me and gave way. "The young masters and misses are waiting in the home room, Your Grace." He said to mother.

"My daughter, come here, i'll introduce you to your siblings." Mother said, looking excited, which is not that obvious, but i'm sure.

After a couple of minutes just walking around, we came into a stop when we reached a massive door. The two maids that are with us opened the door from both sides.

"Wow, they're quite strong, how can they easily open this freaking door?" I was a little surprised. This door four is Mother Taras tall.

"Let's go." Mother pulled me inside and we came into a huge room, filled with toys and some objects i don't know the name of. But the most noticeable of all are the children inside, four boys and three girls, there are seven children in total.

A boy, i'm sure i've seen before is sitting in a sofa, with his legs and arms crossed, he had a scowl on his face, showing displeasure. He looks like he's the oldest of them all. Two girls are sitting in front of a table, sipping what i assume is tea, they also look older. Then there are two boys running around, probably my age. While another one is reading a book in the corner. Then there is a girl on the floor playing stuff toys. All of them are dressed fancily, looking expensive.

"What the hell?! Are all of them Mother's children?!" I exclaimed inside my head.

Mother clapped her hands two times and everything went silent. All of the children stopped what they're doing and looked our way. The girl who is on the ground earlier ran towards mother and cling on her. Mother smiled down at her and held the top of her head.

"Children, i would like you to meet Silver. She's your sister." Mother introduced me to everyone.

The boy on the sofa didn't care as he picked up a book and read it. Everyone else looked puzzled, they probably don't know anything about me.

"Silver, these are your siblings." Mother said.

"This one is Alexandrea, she's twelve years old." she pointed towards a girl wearing a blue dress, she looks like the eldest among the girls. The girl politely smiled and bowed elegantly.

"This is Jennifer, she's eleven years old." she pointed towards a smart looking girl wearing specs, the said girl also smiled and bowed politely.

"That is Jackson, and Jason, they're twins, both eleven years old." She pointed to the two who are running earlier.

"They are your uncle Douglas' chlidren, but they are now legally your siblings." Mother said.

"So that explains it, that dog brought home four of his children in his wife's house. What a responsible father he is," i said to myself. Please note the sarcasm.

"And that, in the corner, reading a book is Lambert, he's thirteen years old," she pointed at the gentle looking boy who only smiled at me lightly and nodded his head.

"This one is Monica, your younger sister, she's seven years old." She motioned towards the girl clinging on her left side.

"And that one on the sofa, is Howard, your eldest brother, he's fourteen." Her, pertaining to the still scowling boy.

The said boy stood up from his seat and threw away the book he was holding. "That bastard is not my sister, i don't have any bastard siblings, they're all low lives!" He exclaimed.

"Howard! Watch your language, you are inside my house, i will not tolerate that words." Mother said with furrowed brows.

"Isn't it enough that you let this low lives in our house Mother?" He pointed towards Douglas' children, which made the children lower their heads. "You even let that thing in our family?!" He continue, now pointing at me.

"Howard, if i tell you to shut up, you will shut up. I will never let you disrespect me in my own house." Mother said coldly, but I'm pretty sure she's just preventing herself from bursting out.

What Mother said made the proud boy's attitude falter. No matter how high he thinks of himself, i don't think he can stand Mother's wrath.

The almost frightened boy, walked out of the room with heavy steps, if he could slam the door, he would have, but too bad, it's too big for his flimsy arms.

The room fell into silence, making Mother sigh. She held her temples as she took deep breaths. When she looked my way, she smiled a forced smile. I only held her arm, to assure her that i'm fine.

"I'm sorry Silver, just ignore him, alright? Let's go and greet your siblings." Mother said, attempting to break the silence, and it worked, as the children's aura became livelier.

"Hello, i'm Silver." I said to them, in my most polite way.

"Hi," the children greeted back.

I nodded at them and smiled a little. Mother held my back once again and looked at the children.

"Well, i just want you all to know her, i'm sure she's tired now, you can get to know each other once she's rested." Mother told them, and off we go.

Mother escorted me to a big mansion we are in earlier. It's a little smaller than the main building, but it's still big.

We went inside a particular room in the mansion, Mother said that it's my room, the largest room in the building.

As i walked to the middle of the room, Mother closed the door and told everyone outside that i need some rest and to not disturb me.

"What do you think about my house, my daughter?" She asked.

"It's huge Mother, i kinda miss our little house." I told her, not hiding the fact that i miss my last home.

"I know, my daughter, this place is big, but it's a little suffocating, isn't it?" Mother asked as she pulled me in for a hug.

I only nodded on her shoulder, and hugged her back, i miss home, but i need to be strong.

"I need to get going now, will you be fine?" Mother asked as she moved out of my hug.

"I'll be fine mother, don't worry," i reassured her.

She held the side of my face and look at me intently, "alright," she said.

She walked towards the door, but i remembered something so i ran towards her. I held the sleeve of her dress and she looked at me, questioning my actions.

"Mother Tara, she's alone right now, will you make sure that she's alright?" I asked her, i'm really worried about Mother being alone out there.

Mother Duchess held my hand holding her sleeve in her two hands, her hands are warm and comforting.

"Don't worry, my daughter. She's fine, she will be fine, i'll visit her tomorrow to check on her, so you don't need to worry okay?" She held my hand tighter.

"Can i go with you?" I asked, i know i sound like a child right now, but i'm worried.

"You can't, your Mother Tara will be mad at you if you do, would you want her to say that you're a baby that can't be away from her mommy for a while?" I know she's trying to lighten the mood, but what she said is true, mother would really get mad if i already go back to her the very next day i moved out.

"Don't worry, you'll see each other again, i promise." She added.

"Yes Mother, i know." I said, and smiled at her.

Mother Duchess left the room, and i'm all alone now. I know that Mother Duchess will take care of me but i can't help but to feel home sick.

I walked to the middle of the room and i looked around this big and fancy place. I never realized it before, what they said is really true.

Home is where your heart is.

And it's hard live in half a home.