Night of Tribulation (pt 1)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm giving you one last chance, y/n/n. Why do you have to be so stubborn?" Becky gritted her teeth, her back turned away from the people begging to get more shots of the two.

Becky extended her hand and one of her assistants placed her phone in her palm. Going through her phone Becky picked one picture of the two, very intimate, and every bare.

Y/n smirked, yeah she hated being in that situation but again loved the view of seeing the latinas body one last time.

"Leak it" y/n shrugged. "Leak everything you have on me. What do I have to lose" once more y/n tried to move past the girl but again Becky refused to give in, gripping her hold tighter. "Becky"

Becky pushed y/n further into the dark corner of the venue, being covered by large curtains.

"I'm trying y/n. I'm trying so hard to help you, but why can't you just listen to me"

"What are you talking about"

"You think I want to blackmail you. That I want to leak these private images and video, because I don't. But I have no choice"

"You expect me to believe that BS" y/n scoffed.

"Yes! Because if you don't Niall will make things much worse"

"You think I'm scared of him. Because I'm not."

"Well you should be. He threatened you"

"That's not anything new, Becky. He has been tormenting me since I decided not to join his stupid company" y/n shouted trying to pass Becky, but to no avail. The brunette blocked y/ns path every time she tried to move.

"Y/n you can't take Hailee into that red carpet"

Y/n blinked. "Why"

"Niall is planning on asking Hailee to event, and of course Hailee will say no. But, and I need you to believe me on this. If you walk with Hailee down the carpet she will get hurt"

Y/n grabbed Becky's arm tightly pushing her up against the wall. She was mere inches from her face, and she swore her teeth would break from the pressure she was putting into tightening her jaw.

"Don't threaten Hailee, for you sick entertainment. Because I will fight back this time"

"I'm not lying y/n. Niall is planning something. That's why I'm trying to get you to go with me. I'm trying to protect you!"

"I don't need nor want your protection."

"Then what about Hailee, huh? Can you protect her from Niall."

"Yes!"

"Then why couldn't you protect me, huh? Why couldn't you take me with you when you left. What makes her so special you would give up everything for"

Y/n took a step back, running her fingers through her hair. She was glad her stylist didn't do anything fancy, just let it down loose with curls. She looked up, trying hard to prevent the tears from falling.

She looked back down doing a double take when she saw Niall walking her way. He let out a condescending chuckle before walking into a different direction. Y/n balled her fist tightly following the blond.

"Y/n" Becky tried to reach for y/n's hand but it was to late. Y/n was speed walking trying to catch up to Niall. They walked a short distance moving away from the many on lookers and camera. Until they were somewhere, alone.

As soon as y/n caught up, Niall turned around punching y/n in the jaw. She stumbled back a bit, holding onto her mouth. Y/n looked at her finger. She laughed when there was no blood. She looked up at Niall and quickly punched him, causing him to stumble back. Y/n shook her hand feeling the shock of her full blown punch. She grinned when Niall spat out a blob of blood.