"Don't worry . , my family can't control my thoughts, I won't let you go, and I can't stop it." Li Yuze grabbed Xie Yi's wrist, thinking that it's better to let Xie Yi see his attitude today, his attitude is very clear, He was on Xie Yi's side.

    If the family agrees that he is with Xie Yi and doesn't deliberately embarrass Xie Yi, he won't deliberately fight against the family, but now his mother is taking the initiative to come to the company to trouble Xie Yi, and he doesn't want to make him feel better, and he doesn't want to do everything Listen to your mother.

    "I didn't want to stop the two of you from being together. I came here today and said, let the two of you get married. I even chose the date for getting the certificate." Mama Li also felt that she was very generous, as if she had given them a marriage , Xie Yi should kneel down and give thanks, "He didn't agree, our Li family wanted to marry and marry in? Since you don't agree, that's okay, keep the child, you can leave."

    " Why should the child stay? The child is not named Li, so I have to take it with me. Oh yes, the youngest daughter is named Li, but she is the flesh that fell from my body. Xie Yi thought that his face would be torn apart anyway, so there is no need to pay attention to what is polite and impolite. Whoever has the child belongs to whoever has the child. People who are infertile have no right to have children. If you have the ability, let your son have one by himself."

    "You, you..." Li's mother was so angry that he could hardly breathe, "Why doesn't the child have the father's last name? You guys are simply crazy!"

    "Get out of the way!" Xie Yi pushed away Li Yuze, "I'm here to work, and I don't have time to fight with you guys. If I knew you had such a mother, I wouldn't be with you at all."

    Xie Yi went out angrily, Li Yuze wanted to To chase, his mother grabbed her hand tightly.

    Her fingernails got stuck in Li Yuze's flesh, almost poking holes in Li Yuze's skin, "What's the matter with the child's surname? Why do you have such a big heart? Let your sons take his surname. , what's the use of having only one daughter with your surname? If your father was here, he would definitely kill you!"

    "What happened to my daughter? My father is useless, what right does he have to speak of me?" Li Yuze didn't care. The pain of being scratched on his arm, he said word by word: "What did he do wrong, can't he remember it? Do you want me to go home and remind him?"

    Seeing his indifferent attitude, Mama Li suddenly felt in her heart, "What did he do wrong? I think you are fascinated by goblins, how dare you even scold your father, your father is our family."

    "Really? When I was young, my grandfather was seriously ill. He never went to the hospital for a day, and was always taken care of by my aunt. I thought my father was busy, but one day I came home and overheard him discuss with you when grandpa died and why he didn't die. I only knew how cold-blooded the two of you are when you can inherit the company and property to him." Li Yuze shook his head, "Grandpa is the same, he knew that his aunt had been taking care of him, but he gave half of the property to his father, leaving the rest. In the second half, I gave two illegitimate children, and I only gave my aunt who was born in wedlock a shoe factory that was going to close, because my aunt was a woman? As a result, my aunt grew the shoe factory by herself, and my uncles ruined the family. My dad It almost bankrupted these companies."

    "You, what are you talking about, did you listen to what your aunt said again? She's a bitch, she can't see our family well!" It would be good if the three generations were scolded cleanly.

    Li Yuze took her hand away and said, "You and your father have also been indifferent to me since we were young. Later, when I saw that I was capable, it became better for me. Let's continue to play the role of a harmonious father-son, mother-son relationship is not good? That's it?"