Xie Yi thought that fortunately he didn't drink water, otherwise he would have to spit it out, "Did you follow your husband's surname?"

    "That's natural. "Mother Li was quite proud of this incident, "I will change my surname to Li when I fall in love with your father-in-law."

    "Father Li is really happy." Xie Yi said with a smile.

    Mother Li felt strange when she heard what he said, "What is Eunuch Li, he is talking about him like a eunuch."

    "Oh, it's not a eunuch, so why call him Eunuch?" Xie Yi wiped the corners of his eyes, "I There is something I want to ask you."

    As he spoke, he leaned forward and asked in a low voice, "Did you come from across the country? You came from the Qing Dynasty, the Ming Dynasty or something?"

    "What?" Mama Li threw the cup in her hand on On the table, "I'm going to tell you something serious, don't be hilarious, do you still have any rules?"

    "I'll tell you a secret quietly, your rules don't work well in this era, or else I'll give you this history. Look at the book, your era has long since perished." Xie Yi still lowered his voice and said in a whisper: "In our era, the people are the masters of the country, what kind of feudalism like you, what? Capitalism is all going to be eliminated by the union of our proletariat. You should go home and hide, lest you be in danger if you stay outside."

    "You!" Li's mother blushed from his anger, " If you say this, aren't you afraid that I won't agree with your marriage? Aren't you a part-time worker? Believe it or not, I'll let my son fire you tomorrow?"

    "I don't need tomorrow, I won't do it today." Xie Yi pushed the chair and stood up, "Also, even if your son takes my surname, I won't marry him. Marriage depends on the other party's family. The three generations up in the family are either poor peasants or workers, and they don't look down on your family's feudal desires."

    He got up and walked outside, just in time to bump into Li Yuze at the door.

    Li Yuze was originally going out to talk business with people, but when he heard his assistant call him to say that his mother came to look for Xie Yi, he hurried back. As soon as he entered the door, he heard Xie Yi said that he would not marry him, and he was in a hurry. Panic again.

    "Mom, why are you here? Why didn't you let me know in advance?" Li Yuze spoke in a hurry without concealing the anger in his tone. He closed the door behind him so that no one outside could hear what they were saying.

    When Li's mother heard that he was talking to her in such a tone, she also stood up angrily, "How can you speak to my mother in such a tone, what kind of ecstasy soup did he give you? Let you blame an outsider on your relatives."

"Mom!"

    "Mom, we have something to talk about, why didn't you tell me in advance that I came to him?" Li Yuze suspected that his mother did it on purpose. Before, her mother wanted to go to the house to find Xie Yihe and take care of the children, but he refused, and they lived there. Nowhere to tell the family.

    His doorman said that he had seen the car from his house, but the doorman did not open the door after listening to Li Yuze's instructions. He must have seen that he could not enter the house, so he came to the company and deliberately chose a time when he was not in the company. Must be trying to make things difficult.

    "Auntie, don't worry, I won't rob your son, I won't marry him, and I won't continue to work here in the future, and you don't have to think about giving me a check for millions to drive me away, after all Your son has given me enough money." Xie Yi saw that Li Yuze had closed the door and was still blocking it, he couldn't go out, so he could only ask Li Yuze to move away, "Can I go?"